☁︎ OCTUBRE☂︎

JASMINE DRESSED UP AS DOROTHY BUT SHE WAS REALLY THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST

JASMINE DRESSED UP AS DOROTHY BUT SHE WAS REALLY THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST. Her ex's new girlfriend blew up her dms in a fit of drunken rage, accusing her of breaking them up. In front of Jasmine, said ex bought her and her friends a round of drinks. 

If anything, the girl should've thanked her. If Jasmine hadn't dumped him, they would've never gotten together in the first place.

Her ex caressed her bare thigh, sensing her general disinterest in him, trying to reel her back in. There was a tan line on his ring finger. Not long ago, he was an engaged man. 

It was at the notorious Lure Nightclub's Annual Halloween party. Seeing Jasmine in her little Dorothy costume frolicking around and grinding on other men ignited him like a lighter.

He asked her once more if she'd like to go to VIP with him for some privacy. LA did good things for his career. The TV show he acted as a minor character in was picked up by the CW, so he was, in his words, basically famous already and could just walk into VIP. He leaned forward as his beard tickled her jaw, propositioning to get out of there together.

She rolled her eyes as he slurred the words. She just wanted free drinks for her friends. Her friends were complaining about how dry the guys in LA were. She saw her ex in the crowd, did the math, and got them all drinks. The dash of drama that came with it was coincidental entertainment.

She never understood why her friends complained about men. They were really, really easy actually, and it made her cynical. Taken, single, engaged, married... All the same.

Her ex was dressed up as Peter Pan and looked extremely embarrassing in that tight green jumpsuit. His now ex-girlfriend (fiance?) looked hilarious screaming in her Tiger Lily costume when she caught the two dancing. That's what she gets for wearing such an offensive outfit.

Jasmine simply smiled and clicked the heels of her red, glittering shoes three times. Now Tiger Lily was blowing her Instagram DMs like a psycho.

"Should've dressed up as Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum," Jasmine said as a round of shots came by. Her ex leaned closer and asked her to repeat herself. She fake-smiled, "Happy Halloween."

"Happy Halloween, Jaz!" He leaned in to try to kiss her, and she recoiled her neck back, raising her glass to her face, and his mouth fell on her drink. Her eyes scanned for her friends dispersed on the dance floor. It was so dark and everyone was in costume: angels, devils, anime characters, serial killers, celebrities, memes, and, oh, an inflatable dinosaur. 

The crowds of people came in and out like waves. New people appeared and disappeared. It was the conveyer belt of LA in one place.