track 4

decmeber 19, 2018.

"so if the lyric doesn't go like that, how does it go?" robert asked, confused on how the song they were writing would go.

"well, it's sort of in my mind like yelling back each other. not in an upset way, but more passion. 'are you feeling alive' asking when the whole hook of the song is "he gets me so high". it's not that hard, rob." juliette tried to tell him.

"who'd you even write this about julie? you have a secret boyfriend you haven't told me out?" he joked.

"of course not rob, you know she's waiting for nat's dad, obviously." elijah said, across the room.

"shut up, you wish you could get dave." natalie said next to him.

"anyways, do you feel on the vocal? it's like we're going back and fourth with each other." juliette asked him.

"yeah i think i got it."

-
october 17th, 2021

messages

jules⁉️
is there any way you can meet me in new york?? i wanna play around with one of our old songs

robert's heart had dropped when he saw the message. he saw the post that she was releasing music that they worked on together, but they hadn't spoken about releasing it before.

he thought it was cool that she was releasing it, but he had no idea how to feel about it.

he still liked juliette. he wrote these songs with her when he was oblivious to her feelings, that at this point thought had went away.

so the one thing he wondered, why?

why now? why after he had left london after she didn't welcome him with open arms? why after not seeing each other or really talking for 2 years? why after all that?

-

rob‼️
for sure juliette. i can be there tomorrow by 6 in the afternoon?

jules⁉️
beautiful. bring the boys if you can!! lillian's been dying to see them again (:

-