track 16

juliette grey was stuck.

she did not want to be falling for robert keating again. she thought the plane was destined to crash, but he somehow managed to turn it right around.

juliette couldn't help it. he was such a kind boy (to her), and he had eyes as blue as the sea, that you could get lost in just as easy. she had known him for half of her life, she didn't want to continue being stuck in his labyrinth.

how could she not? he was a perfect person, and she didn't believe in religion, but maybe some god out there made him for her. she didn't even know why she couldn't just admit to loving him at this point.

being the stubborn person she was, she didn't want to admit that she liked him, and she told herself she couldn't. but at this point, why not?

-

Liked by juliegrey, elijahhewson, natgrohl, and 19,382 othersryanmcmahon_15 come to our shows we have a rob to feed

ryanmcmahon_15 come to our shows we have a rob to feed

comments

@natgrohl hurry and get to new york !!

@user8 PLEASE😭

@user14 rob is so boyfriend
       liked by juliegrey

@juliegrey he's so high maintenance it is cray !!    

@bobbyskeetz i mean i like sandwiches

@joshjenkinson_ one time i tried to make rob a grilled cheese and then he just shook his head and walked away😭

-

elijah sat on a random bench outside near the venue, and was scrolling on his phone. he wasn't busy but he was certainly entertained.

juliette was looking for him and found him a block away from the venue and was glad, because she needed to ask him for a small favor.

"eli!" she yelled from a small distance away. elijah turned to see her, and smiled when he saw the girl running over.

"i just have a small baby sized favor to ask, and you know, if you say no that's totally cool, but what would be even cooler is if you said yes." she said, exasperated from running a little bit and speaking so fast.

he laughed a bit and then said, "well then, what is it?"

"remember strange time to be alive?"

-

juliette had started to sing the last song on her setlist 'charlie brown', and it wasn't always on the setlist. she loved it but it reminded her of worser times, when she was just hopeless.