track 9

october 23rd, 2021.

Liked by bobbyskeetz, lilliandawson, and 18,593 othersjuliegrey surprise! due to my buddies @inhalerdublin being in town, i have to let them see the greatest thing to come out of new york 🙈 one show only, october twenty sixth, be there, or be square

juliegrey surprise! due to my buddies @inhalerdublin being in town, i have to let them see the greatest thing to come out of new york 🙈 one show only, october twenty sixth, be there, or be square.

comments

@natgrohl: what about me i'm from new york
@juliegrey: you are from los angeles babe😇

@user: CANT BELIEVE I WONT BE THERE

@user1: SCREAMS
@elijahhewson: literally me like i'm so excited 🤗

@lilliandawson: so sad i won't be there:(
@ryanmcmahon_15: me too

@braedenlemasters: congrats! see you in los angeles!

@user29: I GET TO SEE JULIE LIVE WOAHHHH

@bobbyskeetz: where are my poster creds??
@juliegrey: OH YES POSTER DESIGNED BY BOBBY !!!! quite talented with 5 minutes😇

-
october 19th, 2021.

"can i kiss you?" robert asked her, looking into her eyes.

juliette was dumbfounded. this was what she had waited for since forever.

"yeah, you can," she said, with hope and happiness in her eyes.

as he went in, she closed her eyes and met him in the middle. it was everything she wished it was, everything she'd fantasized it was, years earlier.

she never wanted to stop, but you know, they had to eventually.

as they were enjoying a moment in the park, juliette felt her phone start to vibrate.

"oh shit, leo called me like four times," she said, feeling bad she didn't respond.

"juliette, thank you so much for finally picking up. that literally took you forever, it was like you and rob were making out or something," he started.

that's when he looked over at robert, him admiring her, playing her braids, periodically looking to make sure their pets were fine.