track 5

october 18th, 2021.

inhalerdublin's story (3hrs ago)

-

natgrohl's story (1hr ago)

-

"they're staying here? in the apartment?" leo asked.

"yeah, they're only here until the 1st of november, it's all good. we have enough space and all."

"so, jules, you and rob are gonna walk to the studio to go work on your music? or are you guys just going to venture around new york?" lillian asked the girl.

"i mean, it's his first day here, the flight's pretty long. they'll be here in like, what, 3 hours? it'll be around two. i think they'll wanna take a nap or something."

"who's room are they gonna sleep in?" natalie asked.

"well, seeing you and leo share a room and bed, you guys'll be in there, and someone can sleep in the room with lillian, where your bed used to be. the rest of them can sleep on the pull-out couch." she shrugged.

"oh come on jules, i'm sure your bed has room for two" leo said, a bit suggestively.

juliette punched his arm in rebuttal and then he shut up.

-

"so like, what're you and jules gonna do once we get there?" josh asked the almost impatient boy, anxious to get to new york.

"i don't even know josh, i want to talk to her, i just don't know if she wants to hear me apologize. i don't really know what we're doing once we get there. i'm guessing we'll just go to their apartment?"

"okay then, for sure." he replied.

putting his earphones in, he started to think. how would their dynamic be? would she even want to talk to him? he was so confused on how things we're gonna go, but he wanted them to go smoothly.