track 6

"so, how've you been?" juliette asked, while they were on their way to the studio.

"good, y'know? i've been writing, the album came out just three months ago but i never really stop." rob responded, looking at her.

as they walked, with no one talking, they both expected an awkward silence. juliette thought it would be weird, robert thought she would be uncomfortable.

it was the most comfort the two had ever received from a period of silence.

-

"so, do you guys think they're like, totally making out right now or sitting across the room from each other?" leo asked, eating leftover pasta with ryan from the night before.

"probably across the room from each other," josh said, shrugging. "yeah, rob said he didn't want to make her any type of uncomfortable." eli added.

"this pasta's really good man, where'd you get it from?" ryan asked.

"target, they have the best sauce there for like seven dollars, it like a total staple in the-" as leo was going on about his pasta preferences, lillian cut him off.

"so! what do you guys wanna do? first day in new york, big place."

"i mean, do you guys wanna watch a movie? just here, nothing special," eli said, suggesting.

"yeah we do it first night where ever we are, it's not the night but it'll get there eventually." josh continued.

"yes! i am totally in support of this idea, however, it's my turn to pick a movie," nat said, smiling.

"yeah alright, what's your pick today nat?" leo asked.

"scooby doo rock n roll mystery, it's a classic." she said, loading the streaming platform to put the movie.

"rob loves that one! that's the one with KISS, right?" elijah asked.

"yeah, my dad showed it to me growing up a lot."

"oh! how is dave?"

-

bobbyskeetz's story, (30mins ago)

-

"so," julie said while clapping, "you remember 'he gets me so high'? that's the one i've been thinking about. the vocal yelling part between two people?" she asked, waiting for him to confirm he knows what she's talking about.

"yeah, we worked on it for like, an hour, you were wearing my sweatshirt, and we were like grounded to the carpet of our room."

bringing up a very sensory specific memory, she said, "yeah, that time."

"okay, so do you know what you wanna do for the instrumental?" he asked.