track 8

sidelines - phoebe bridgers
treacherous (tv) - taylor swift
-

the next morning, rob woke up before juliette. he was so lovestruck. he just stared at her in admiration, wishing she knew how beautiful she looked asleep.

after no more than a minute, she started to move around and wake up.

when she opened her eyes, she saw his looking right at hers. he smiled at her, she smiled at him.

"i have something i wanna ask you, julie. and explain, but then ask." he said, sitting up in bed.

"go for it rob," she said, hoping to hear what she wanted to hear last night.

"i really, really like you, like i'm pretty sure you already know. i've liked you, for years and i don't want to stop. so with that being said, i feel really bad for saying we are not boyfriend-girlfriend, even though aren't yet." he said, glad he got it out.

"yet? so what does that mean for us?" she asked.

"you know, love. we'll see, after i take you on a proper date." he said, placing his forehead on hers, their lips so close together, but not enough to touch.

"i'd like that, a lot." she said, looking at him, her hands resting around his neck.

-

liked by natgrohl, ryanmcmahon_15, and 20,918 others juliegrey me and phil photographed by bobby, we woke up and phil was right in between us, no cares in the world !!

juliegrey me and phil photographed by bobby, we woke up and phil was right in between us, no cares in the world !!

comments

@natgrohl: literally phil's parents (confirmed)

@user12: SHES SO🙈🙈

@lilliandawson: slept in the same bed i see?
@juliegrey: why was ryan on your floor😭😭
@ryanmcmahon_15: i fell🙂