Allegiances

SunClan

Leader

Hawthornstar - a ginger tabby she-cat with brown eyes and rippling muscle underneath her fur.

Deputy

Orchidsplash - pretty golden-furred she-cat with pale amber eyes.

Medicine Cats

Spottedclaw - a black-and-white tom with long claws and a dappled pelt.

Warriors

Mossydawn - pretty dark gray she-cat.

Apprentice, Wildpaw.

Juniperbush - gray she-cat with green eyes and bits of white.

Heronheart - black-and-white tabby tom with amber eyes.

Gorsefall - pale brown tabby tom with yellow eyes and darker tabby stripes.

Apprentice, Rainpaw.

Turtlesnap - beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with large white patches and small paws.

Cloverpath - black tabby she-cat with green eyes and white paws.

Aspenspring - tall ginger tabby tom with amber eyes.

Elmflower - dark brown she-cat with lighter brown splotches and darker green eyes.

Nettleburr - small silver-and-white tabby tom.

Shellbright - creamy white she-cat with bits of ginger.

Elders

Lilypond - a white she-cat with yellow eyes and a graying muzzle.

Hemlockfoot - very old ginger tabby tom with darker ginger paws and green eyes.

Apprentices

Rainpaw - dark gray tom with amber eyes.

Wildpaw - tortoiseshell-and-ginger she-cat with green eyes.

Queens

Finchflower - a brown tabby she-cat with pale hazel eyes. (Mother of Aspenspring's litter, Honeykit, a long-haired ginger she-kit with hazel eyes, and Adderkit, a brown tabby tom-kit with lighter brown flecks and amber eyes.)

Hollystripe - dark gray she-cat with black chest fur and darker gray stripes. (Mother of Gorsefall's litter, Patchkit, a speckled dark gray tom-kit with yellow eyes, Spiderkit, a gray she-kit with darker stripes and green eyes, and Wolfkit, a sickly-small brown tabby tom-kit with green eyes.)

Tawnybrook - small calico she-cat with amber eyes. (Expecting Heronheart's litter.)

PineClan

Leader

Jaggedstar - a large dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes.