Miranda

Fresh into 8th grade Tillie was already tired of school, not just because of the work but because of the students. Many people would pull her away from whoever she was with and start rambling about something that didn't quite interest her, not even a little bit. It seemed to happen more and more whenever she was with Sam which annoyed her to say the least.

Most of the popular kids who were friends with everyone annoyed her , the only one who didn't completely bore her to death was Alex. Whenever Becca pulled her away to talk to her around Alex she felt like he was the only one with humanity.

Tillie didn't necessarily like him in that way or even feel that strongly of him, he was just the only one she could tolerate.

But let's just say the same didn't go for Sam.

Whenever he'd see them talking he felt almost a lingering ping of jealously. He didn't comprehend it though, he just assumed it was because he didn't spend as much time with her.

Tillie bid a small goodbye to Alex as the two walked into the cafeteria, all in return was just giving a head nod.

But Tillie didn't pay much attention to it as she was looking through the sea of people for the boy she loved most in the World. Sam.

She saw him sat at a table near Anna and Maya as she smiled quietly running up to up.

As she reached the table, Jafeer giving her a slight smirk knowing she was trying to scare the boy in front of him.

The Dark haired girl put her hands on Sams shoulders making a slight noise to scare him in which he jumped.

The girl smiled and took the seat next to him inbetween him and Maya as a box was placed in front of Maya.

The two best friends Maya and Anna, began talking to strange accents that almost sounded southern but also british? Which slightly confused the girl.

"Why do you have dolls?" Jafeer asked in a serious tone seeming genuinely concerned for the girls well-being.

The two girls tried to deny that they weren't dolls but instead collectible items.

Sam leaned over resting one arm on the table facing the girls as the other was placed in her lap, "You're thirteen and you're still playing with dolls." In which the boy stated seemingly wanting to laugh.

But Tillies eyes diverted to where Sams other arm was placed. His hand being directly placed on the girls upper thigh the ends on his fingers reaching the inner part of her thigh.

The girls eyes widen as it felt like butterflies irrupted in her, moving her hair to cover her face more as her face started to heat up still looking down in an embarrassment manor.

Sam had never done that.

It was usually her being the touchy one or on the rare occasion Sam was he never did that. It was mainly him putting his arm around her shoulder or playing with her hair.

Sam didn't mean to have that reaction from the girl, he didn't think about it before doing it. That's why he didn't seem to notice as he won't on with his conversation with Anna and Maya.

"I saw you with a G.I Joe last week" Anna came in defense.

" Whoa Anna we don't need to disrespect G.I Joe." Tillie replied butting into the conversation only though she only listened to half of what they were saying.

"I have G.I Joes, but i don't play with them." Sam said back to the blonde girl.

Anna and Maya however started to mock Sam, "I'm Sam. I don't think I play with G.I Joes." In a mocking voice which Tillie would admit was funny.