Pool

(finally made it to season 2 🙏🙏)

After the night of the Dance Sam woke up to Tillie in his bed. It was like all the bad things between them never happened. Like they were going back to Tillie and Sam. How they use to be

Tillie looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. Sam thought she looked angelic, she looked at peace.

Unknown to the pair Sams mom had accidentally walked in on the two sound asleep before Sam had woke up. She only smiled and walked out.

Now his mom was gossiping about the pair to her husband. Sams mom made it known clearly that she thought Tillie was Sam soulmate and all she wanted was for the two to get together.

The sunlight beaming through the sides of Sams curtain made the girl groan awake. She rubbed her eyes and pouted as she looked up to see Sam staring at her smiling.

"Stop staring you perv." Tillie said burying her face in his pillow trying to ignore the sunlight.

Sam laughed at the girl as he played with her hair.

"Not my fault you're a vampire." The boy quietly said back knowing how much she hated the sun in the morning.

"It's gonna be you're fault if I burn to death." The girl groaned.

"Whatever you say." Sam said getting up from his bed.

"I'm going to the kitchen, okay?" Sam made sure the girl knew he was leaving knowing her tired mind wouldn't remember him leaving

"Water please." The girl turned over lifting her head slightly to look at the boy in which he smiled.

As Sam walked downstairs he saw his mom giving him a weird look while smiling.

"Yes?" Sam asked her.

"I didn't know Tillie stayed over." Sams mom smiled looking at her sons red tinted cheeks.

"Um... yeah her parents aren't home so she didn't wanna be alone." Sam quickly made up an excuse grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"Whatever you say." His mom smiled suspiciously as he made way back upstairs.

Sam walked into his bedroom to see Tillie brushing her hair with an old brush she had left in his room while reading one of his comics.

Sam threw the water at her hitting her in the head in which he started laughing.

"Couldn't hand it to me?" Tillie rolled her eyes playfully while smiling before taking a sip of water.

"Are you going to spencer's pool party tmr?" Sam said watching her drink the water.

"Should I? I hadn't really thought about it." Tillie said going back to reading his comics.

"My mom will drive you." Sam said making it known that she was going in which she just nodded going along with what he said.

"Guess who messaged you on AIM." Tillie looked up at Sam smiling.

"Right now?" Sam asked confused getting up to go to his computer.

"A few minutes ago." Tillie got up sitting in Sams lap as the computer was loading.

"You're girlfriend." Tillie said mocking the girlfriend in a certain tone while laughing.

Sam groaned wrapping his arms around Tillie and hiding his face into her back.

"Seriously?" Sam said already annoyed with Jenna.

*hi sam :) what r u wearing 2 spencer's pool party* Jenna's user came up.

"Can I just not answer?" Sam said looking at Tillie.