Dance

Walking into school felt like torture, she felt weird being at school without Sam. The only thing on her mind was Sam and she couldn't shake the feeling it would stay that way.

The girl looked beyond tired , one look at her you could tell she was upset over something. She looked numb. Jeffere pointed her out to Gabe, Sam and Jenna. Sam looked at her sadly as Jenna giggled.

"What happened to her?" Jenna said the rudeness surprising Sam. He dropped his arm from her shoulder and just gave her a weird look.

"What?" Jenna asked scoffing at Sam.

Sam just ignored her and watched as Tillie walked by with her head down looking miserable. He felt beyond terrible. He never wanted to hurt her.

Sam took one look at Jenna and walked away from her wishing it was Tillie by his side not Jenna.

Tillie made her way to Anna and Maya hugging Anna from the back and smiling sweetly at her.

"Tillie!" Maya said going to hug the girl as Tillie let go of Anna.

"What happened?" Maya asked her hands cupping Tillies face.

"Me and Sam got into a fight after Brendens movie night and I couldn't come yesterday." Tillie said her voice light trying not to cry.

Maya immediately pulled the girl into her hugging her in a comforting way as she mad eye contact with Sam as he walked by Sam giving Maya an apologetic look only to receive a glare in return.

"You'll be okay." Maya said pulling away smiling at her.

Anna then began walking over to Heather which made Tillie smile knowing how sweet Heather was.

Maya walked over to the group overhearing the conversation about Anna's parents. Maya looking like she was about to cry as the group left.

Maya just grabbed Tillies hand walking away from Anna as Tillie gave the girl behind her a light apologetic smile.

As lunch rolled around Anna had asked Tillie to come with her to Heathers table since Tillie had known the girl longer. Tillie hesitatingly agreed knowing that Maya wouldn't like that.

The whole lunch Maya stared at Anna upset that her best friend left her. Sam just staring at Tillie forgetting the world around him. That was until Jenna say next to him pulling his arm around her in which he just looked at her in slight disgust.

The whole table practically ignored her as she tried joking around with Maya. In which Maya just left. Tillie saw this and went to follow her.

Tillie knocked on the stall scaring Maya.

"Hey Maya everything okay?" Tillie asked as Maya slowly unlocked the door with tears in her eyes.

Maya just hugged the girl crying into her shirt. At first she thought it was because of Anna but she looked over at the toilet and immediately know what was going on.

"Hey, Maya it's okay I get it too." Tillie said lightly to her playing with her hair.

"You do?" Maya pulled away looking teary eyed.

Tillie only smiled and said, "I've had it since the beginning of 5th grade, it's completely normal."

"Maybe we should get a janitor." Tillie suggested but Maya shut down the idea immediately as they walked out of the stall.

Tillie went over to Maya for Maya and Anna's first shave before the dance. Tillie however was only there to support the girls as her mom had made her shave years before.