Wild Things

"Oh my god youre lying." Tillies mouth was wide opened as Anna told her about Brendon inviting her over to watch a movie.

"Your gonna get your first kiss Anna that's so exciting!" Tillie said jumping in excitement before hugging Anna.

"What no, that won't happen." Anna said fixing her hair looking anywhere put Tillie which just made her frown.

The three girls saw Brendon and his friend walking by and Maya And Anna both turned around as Tillie didn't get the memo and just smiled and waved at the boys.

"hey, so are you coming over tomorrow night?" Brendon asked hopeful.

"Umm i think so, what's the movie about?" Anna asked smiling awkwardly.

Some random kid walked by saying, "It's about hairless wild snatch."

"What does that even mean." Tillie said side eyeing the boy genuinely confused.

"I actually saw it in the theaters and i jizzled all over the place."  In which Tillie gave the boy a grossed look.

"Really? Shut up." Brendon said punching his friend.

"Red flag." Tillie coughed trying to cover it up only wanting Anna to hear.

"Can maya come?" Anna asked which Maya turned embarrassedly saying she didn't care.

"Uh, yeah, sure. You too Tillie, i think Sams going." Brendon smiled at the small girl. And the thought of Sam made her excited as she thanked the boy smiling happily.

They bid they're goodbyes as well As Tillie walking away from the girls excited about the next day.

All three girls were now at soccer practice standing on the sidelines talking, Tillie however was the only one playing she just stopped for water.

Tillie went back to playing as Maya was looking at who to take to the movie night. Tillie didn't understand what the big deal was she was going alone, although she would be with Sam but they would other be there strictly as friends nothing more.

Too focused on the game she didn't see Maya talking to Sam,

"Hey turd hole! Practicing with all your friends" Maya shouted at the boy. In which he just favorite laughed back.

"You're going to the movie thing tonight right?"

The boy looked at her confused, "Wild things at Brendon's."

"Oh yeah why?" Sam responded still kicking around the soccer ball.

"Ugh I can't find anyone to take like it's so annoying." The girl complained to her friend.

"Then just don't bring anyone it doesn't matter." He replied back.

"But that's weird Anna's going with-"

"Oh my gosh! Wow, Sam! You're like really good at that." Jenna came interrupted their conversation which made Maya give her a weird look.

"Oh thanks, Jenna. It's just dribbling." Sam said laughing awkwardly.

"Wait, what? Are you guys serious? Dribbling in basketball, moron, like." Maya said making fun of the two.

Jenna shook her head as Sam said it was also in soccer.

"Yeah that's what it's called, dribbling. Jenna said giving a fake smile.

"So Jenna a bunch of us are going to Brendon's place tonight to watch Wild Things. It's going to be fun. You should come." Said Sam smiling at Jenna which made Maya scoff.