Wrestle

Tillies AIM was getting filled with messages from Alex trying to explain.

The moment she got home she unfriended him. The girl couldn't believe Alex would do that in a million years to her. She thought he was different.

But what she was scared most about was Sam. The whole day she avoided him after the gym incident scared of what he might think.

The girl was worried he'd believe the stupid rumors and worst of all he would stop talking to her.

Tillies mom was home when she arrived from school when she tried to ask her mom where she was she just simple ignored her.

"Mom i'm going to Sams." She called out as her mom still didn't acknowledge her.

Tillie had thought it over and to her it was best to be honest she hated avoiding him it felt as if she was breaking in two, all she wanted to do was be in his arms.

Sams Mom had let her in greeting her with a tight hug ushering her to see Sam.

Her hand hovered over the door knob as she froze. She was scared of what would happen if this could be the last time she'd talk to her best friend.

Against her own judgement she pushed open the door to see Sam on his computer.

"I didn't know you were coming over." The corner of his lips turned up as he stared at the girl before getting up and hugging the frozen girl.

"What's wrong?" Sam voice was confused as he could feel the tension in her fuming.

"I-um." Tillie started as she fiddled with her hands looking down hating the confrontation.

Sam knew her nervous habits and gently took hold of both of her hands to stop her.

"I'm guessing you haven't heard what's going around about me?" Tillie said not being able to make eye contact.

"No? What is it?" Sams voice turned serious confused on what was going on.

"People have been saying me and Alex yk did stuff after the dance and we didn't i promise and i didn't want you to think-" The girl rambled out of breath as Sam stopped her mid sentence by hugging her.

"I believe you." The boys soft spot for the girl making its presents.

"I didn't want you to think that and loose you." Tillie quiet voice got lost in the boys shirt.

"That wouldn't happen." The boy stated pulling back and kissing the top of her head.

"I'll kill him don't worry Tills." Sam joked smiling all goofy as Tillie pushed his face away.

The next day rolled around and Tillie was sat in the gym for Sams wrestling practice in his words he needed his "lucky charm" which Tillie cringed at but supported his wish anyways.

Sam had loved wrestling and Tillie thought he was quite good at it, she wouldn't admit it but she loved watching him wrestle especially when he would look over at her and smile.

Tillie was so focused she didn't notice Maya and Anna come in Maya forcing Coach to let her on the team.

"Hey Anna." Tillie waved smiling at Anna as she took a seat next to him.

Her attention was diverted though as she watched Sam wrestle another kid.

Did Tillie understand how wrestling worked? No.

Did she still support Sam? Yes.

The girl was silently cheering him on as she bit her lip watching him as he smiled over at her.