Anna Ishii-Peters

(this chapter won't mainly focus on what happens in the episode but Tillie has her own drama)

The moment Tillie got home she was met with quietness. Complete silence. It wasn't odd for the girl to be home alone but Alex's mom had just dropped her off after the movie night and she was expecting her mother to at least be home.

Tillie was far from complaining though she liked the quiet, she would never tell but she secretly pretending in her little mind that she lived all alone in her own place. It brought a sense of comfort.

Her parents weren't awful, they could be much worse but they just didn't care that much for the girl beyond public images behind closed doors it was like she was invisible to them.

A light smile made way to the girls face as she turned on her bedroom light she just wanted to sleep and never wake up. But the universe had different intentions for her that night.

Tillie hadn't even changed or showered when she heard a heavy knock on her window that scared the living daylights out of her. She put a hand to her chest trying to calm her heavy breathing and quickened heart rate as she stared at her bedroom window.

"Tillie, come on." The voice caller again knocking on the window. It took her a second but she immediately recognized the voice as Sam's.

"Jesus, you scared me half to death Sam." Tillie said letting out a breath while opening the window to let the boy in.

"What are you even doing here anyway?" Tillie asked confused as to why he's now in her bedroom when he was cuddled up against a girl an hour prior.

"Don't act all innocent Tillie you completely ignored me all night when i haven't done shit to you." Sams voice caught her off guard. It was loud, he was yelling at her. She just looked at him dumbfounded not believing that hat she was hearing.

"What? You still don't want to talk, you did a lot of talking with Alex didn't you." Sam said throwing glares at the girl his tone so harsh it almost manipulated her to apologize, almost.

"That's what this is about? You come storming into me room in the middle of the night because of that? I actually can't believe you." The short girl said to the visible hurt boy in front of her.

"Why is that your problem anyway?" The girl continued walking closer to the boy. "You seemed perfectly fine with Jenna being all close to her, so why do you care about Alex?" The boy stayed silent looking down.

"I don't get you sometimes." The girl said while scoffing and half turning away from him.

"You don't go out with guys like Alex he's a dick." Sam defending himself.

"What guys do i go out with then Sam? Since you seem to know everything."

"I don't want him around you." The boy stated sounding like a hurt puppy.

"Why Sam! I don't understand!" The girl finally raised her voice practically in tears.

"I wanted that to be me. He doesn't deserve that." Sam stated not even caring about what he was saying too angry in the moment to realize what he had just said.

"No, no, you don't get to do that." Tillie said shaking her head letting the tears now fall down her face.

"I loved you, I'm in love with you. Fuck, I don't even know but he doesn't get to steal that from me." Sam said inching closer to the girl.

"You had your entire life to say that, i waited for you and the moment you see me being happy without you... i can't believe you right now." Tillie said her words breaking with every word.