Posh

Tillie sat in Mayas house waiting for the other girls to arrive. The group was set to get together to create a video for a school project but the moment Maya covered Ochijans shrine Tillie got a bad feeling.

The girl never understood why Maya wanted to hide her japanese heritage she always admired Mutsuko, Mayas mom cultural stories from when she lived in japan.

As Tillie opened her mouth to ask Maya why she covered it, Shuji and his friend walked in.

"What are you losers doing?"

" Shuji go away we're working on like a serious project, hello?"

The siblings banter caused an almost awkward tension as Shuji friend spoke up mentioning how they were going to see Cast Away.

"Really?" Tillie said,

"I love that movie but you've seen it like a thousands times." The girl continued as Shuji had mentioned before many times.

"You should come with us." Shuji smirked at the girl running his hand through his hair.

"School project remeber?" The girl said in response sitting back down in her original spot on the couch pulling her legs to her chest resting her head on her knees while looking at Shuji.

"Maybe some other time then." Shuji said smiling down at the said girl.

"I would come." Anna stated.

"Oh yeah mom wanted me to give you something." Shuji said completely ignoring the blonde girl.

He just flipped them off and walked out the door.

"Your brothers like so fine." Anna said looking at maya.

"Anna stop that's actually disgusting." Maya said back to her best friend while Tillie fake gagged in response to what Anna said.

The 6 girls sat awkwardly in the living in.

Tillie sat on the floor under maya watching the awkward conversation happen.

Becca,Connie, and Stevie all went into Mayas kitchen looking for more food.

The girls all seemed grossed out as they all decided to start the project.

Tillie was filming the school project because she was the only one who knew how to work the camera but all the other girls chose their spice girl.

However, Tillie gave the girls a weird look as Connie said Maya looked the most like scary which made absolutely no sense to Tillie.

"No she doesn't." Tillie said to Connie in a confused voice as Connie just scoffed .

The group was now getting ready to shoot the video and they were trying to figure out who should bring the milk.

Tillie was playing around with the camera remembering what Sam had taught her when he got a camera for his birthday.

"It would be more funny if Maya played the servant."

"What? Why do i have to be the servant?" Maya said in a hurt tone.

"Because your like different then us."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tillie said as Maya looked hurt.

The girl shoved the camera into Becca's hand and stormed off into Mayas house.

She was about to leave when she accidentally ran into Shuji in the kitchen.

"Sorry." The girl muttered keeping her eyes down trying to make her way past the boy.