Chapter 6

At nighttime, the city of Seoul is alive with vibrant lights and bustling nightlife. The streets are filled with people seeking out the many food stalls and street vendors that crowd the city. The sounds of music and laughter filled the night air and the vibrant colours of neon lights added a touch of magic to the atmosphere.

One night, Stella and her friends Jasmine, Grace and Laura decided to explore the Dongdaemun night market. They arrived at the taxi stand and shortly got in a taxi that would take them to their destination. As they drove off, they were filled with anticipation for the night ahead. When they finally arrived at the night market, they were amazed by the sights and sounds of the city.

They wandered around the market looking at the various stalls and sampling different types of street food. They listened to the live music playing in the background, and as they watched the night come alive, they all felt a sense of excitement for the night ahead.

After exploring the night market, Stella and her friends decided to buy some more Korean food. They were spoiled for choice, with a range of delicious street foods available. They sampled some hotteok, hot dogs, kimchi fried rice and even some red bean waffles. They were filled with joy as they ate the delicious food. After their meal, they decided to buy some drinks.They browsed the stalls, and finally settled on some delicious Korean soju and beer.

They happily sipped on their drinks as they continued their exploration of the night market, feeling content and contentment. The night was sure to be a memorable one. After their night at the Dongdaemun night market, Stella and her friends decided to continue their food adventures. They took a taxi to Namdaemun market, where they met with an array of delicious food options. They tried all sorts of dishes, from steaming hot soups to freshly grilled kimchi pancakes.

They also sampled some traditional Korean snacks like dried squid and sweet honey candies. After their meal, they decided to explore the market further, admiring the various goods and souvenirs on offer. After they walked around, they were filled with wonder at the sights and sounds of the market.

They were also surprised by the friendly people they encountered, many of whom were happy to chat and offer helpful advice. By the end of their excursion, they felt satisfied with their night out, having sampled some delicious food and experienced the vibrant atmosphere of Namdaemun market.

After their night out, Stella took some photos and videos to share with her family on Facebook. She took some pictures of the food they ate, the stalls they visited, and the people they met along the way. She also made sure to capture the vibrant atmosphere of both the Dongdaemun and Namdaemun night markets in her photos and videos. She was excited to show her family what she had experienced, and she was sure they would be just as amazed as she was.

After exploring the night market, Laura noticed a K-POP store across the road. She was filled with excitement when she saw the range of K-POP merchandise available. She quickly browsed the shelves, picking out some albums, posters, and other memorabilia that caught her eye. Laura was filled with joy when she saw the K-POP store. "Oh my goodness! Am I in K-POP heaven? And look, a Jungkook cutout is only 27 won. I need to buy him!" She exclaimed, with delight. She quickly grabbed the cutout and rushed to the counter to pay for it. She happily paid for her purchase and beamed with joy as she held her new Jungkook cutout. She was sure her friends back home would be just as excited as she was to see her new K-POP find.

While exploring the K-POP store, Jasmine noticed a selection of BTS tumbler bottles, mugs, and stickers. She also came across a tote bag with Taehyung's face on it. She was ecstatic, and couldn't believe her eyes. She quickly grabbed the tote bag and excitedly paid for it. She couldn't wait to show her friends back home her new find. She was sure they would all be jealous of her amazing BTS merchandise. While browsing the K-POP store Laura noticed a selection of t-shirts featuring her favourite K-POP stars. “I need to find a T-shirt!” she said, flipping through the shirts to find her actual size. After a few minutes, she finally found the perfect fit. She quickly grabbed the T-shirt and rushed to the counter to pay for it. She was so excited to show her new purchase to her friends, she was sure they would be impressed with her find.