Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Novalie Thursday, May 25th, 2023

Chapter 4: Novalie
Thursday, May 25th, 2023

Turning around, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest. "Jesus! What are you doing here? How'd you even find me?"

Coming towards me, Sergio places his hands on my waist. Pinning me to the sink, his breath warm against my neck.

Placing a soft kiss, "I followed you here. Hoping to finish our dance or maybe even ask you on a date. Since your brother rudely interrupted before we finished."

His hands sliding down my side. His fingers playing with the lace of my panties.

"Sergio... please stop. I-I-I have a boyfriend."

Hearing what I said, he paused, pulling his head back. His eyes meet with mine, "Who's your boyfriend?"

"His name is Tristan... Tristan Stone." My voice trembled as I watched Sergio's experience change.

Pushing me, "What! H-h-how come he wasn't with you at Golden Lagoon?"

"It's kinda complicated, I mean, he just became my boyfriend. Now, if you'll excuse me... I must be getting back to him."

As I tried leaving, Sergio grabbed my arm. Pinning me to the wall, "You're not going anywhere, princess! I don't care if you have a boyfriend! I had you first!"

Wiggling around, "Let me go! You're hurting me!"

Ignoring my cries, Sergio brushes my hair from my face. Slowly looking deep into my eyes. He kisses my neck again, his other hand slowly moving down my waist.

Reaching under my dress, his fingers move my panties aside. Rubbing my core softly, I let out a moan.

"Please stop, I don't, mmmm... consent to this."

Still ignoring me, his fingers slip inside me. Slowly moving in and out as I grew wetter.

"Mmm, listen to how wet you are... I wonder how good you taste." Starting to suck on my neck. I hear someone knock on the restroom door.

*knock knock*

Opening the door a little, "Kitten, you okay?" Tristan says softly.

"Help!" I managed to let out before Sergio covered my mouth.

Pushing the door open, Tristan walks around the corner. Seeing Sergio pinning me to the wall, his hands up my dress.