Chapter 11

Chapter 11: TristanFriday, May 26th, 2023

Chapter 11: Tristan
Friday, May 26th, 2023

Not paying attention, Novalie started hanging out the window. Gun in hand, she shoots four men in the head.

Watching their car swerve then crash into buildings. Fire blazing from the buildings. She sits back in her seat and acts like nothing happened.

Completely shocked, my grip tightened on the wheel. Staying in silence, I continued to drive to Lake McKinley.

Time flew by as we finally arrived. Getting out of the car, I walk over to Jacob. "I want you to stay back. Protect Novalie if any of Sergio's men spot the cars."

"Yes, sir." Jacob replied as he loaded a gun.

Turning, I walk over to Cole. Grabbing my M1911 pistol, I place it in my gun hustler. "Novalie will be joining the team." I said as I looked to face Cole.

"You're funny if you think Miss Daisy is going to kill or even fight to be part of mafia." Cole chuckled.

"She killed four men on the way here. Shot them in the head while hanging out a window." I said with a slight anger change in my tone.

"That's just pure luck. However, this is your mafia... so do as you please. All I have to say is, I won't be her trainer!" Cole snapped as he walked away.

Trying to calm down, I walked back to my car. Novalie sitting perfectly in her seat.

"Alright, babygirl, Jacob is going to stand back. He's going to protect you while the rest of us sneak inside. If we aren't back in an hour. Call your father!"

Without letting her respond. I gave her a quick kiss, then headed towards the abandoned light house.

Novalie's Pov

Adrenaline course through my veins. My heart raced as I thought about how scared Aura must be.

Watching Tristan and the others leave. I walked to the edge of the lake where Jacob was skipping rocks.

"Sorry Tristan made you stay back. I know you would rather be with them for the fun attention. Not here babysitting me." I said.

"Actually, you're wrong..." Jacob paused. "I hate my mafia life, I'm not to fund of killing people. I only do it because I was born into this life, and there's no way out. So I don't mind staying back. Plus, it gives me a chance to learn the new members of the family before everyone else."