Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Sergio Friday, May 26th, 2023

Chapter 12: Sergio
Friday, May 26th, 2023

"How much longer do we have to wait before the doctor arrives? This baby is clearly coming and I'm getting a migraine from all this bitches screaming!"

"He was supposed to be here already! I honestly don't know where he is, Sergio! Now, shut up so I can concentrate." Theodore replied as he helped Aura get comfortable.

Looking down between Aura's legs. Theodore starts to see the top of the babies head. "Fuck!" Looking up, trying to be completely calm. "I need you to listen. On the count of three, I want you to slow your breathing. Then, when I say push, I need you to give me one big push. 1..2..3 Breath. Now give me a big push."

Theodore leaned closer, with his hands helping the babies shoulders get unstuck. Then with in five minutes, he was holding a grossly slim covered baby.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." He smiled as he hands Aura her daughter.

Seeing Aura all sweaty, her precious little girl in her arms. Makes me realize that I want a baby of my own.

"I have some work I need to finish. Theodore, are you comfortable staying with Aura until the doctor arrives to check her over?" I asked.

"Go ahead, I have everything covered." He replied as he placed a wet cloth on Aura's forehead.

Leaving the room, I walk back to the bedroom. Novalie lying cold on the bed with a small cut on her head.

I walk over, softly brushing her beautiful hair from her face. I place a kiss upon her cheek.

Running my fingers down her beautiful body. Her skin warm and soft. I start to undo her clothes. Laying in her undergarment, my cock grows hard.

Just as I was about to start kissing down her body. I hear gun shots coming from outside.

"WHERE'S SERGIO?!" a deep voice yelled.

Without hesitation, I covered Novalie with a blanket. Walking towards the door. I slowly open it to see Mr. Gonzalez. His hand was placed around Theodores throat.

Opening the door, I walked towards them. "Mr. Gonzalez... it's been a while, old friend."

"Friend?" He chuckled, "I'm not your friend Sergio. I only traded with your team once! However, since you kidnapped my daughter and my son in law... you grew an enemy! Now I'll let you choose. You can do this the easy way and release my daughter, Tristan, and his team... or the hard way, and you leave in a body bag."