Chapter 7

Chapter 7: TristanFriday, May 26th, 2023

Chapter 7: Tristan
Friday, May 26th, 2023

Standing alone in the bathroom. My eyes dark as I stare at my reflection.

Opening the top drew, I pulled out a ring box. "I can't wait for the perfect moment to give this to Novalie..." I said to myself softly.

Opening the box, a bright diamond sparked as the light reflected off it. "Just give it a few days, Tristan. You need to propose in front of your family and friends."

Just then, I hear Novalie jiggle the door handle. Quickly, I place the ring in my pocket. Grabbing a comb, I start slicking back my hair.

"Excuse me, handsome. I just need to fix my hair." She said sweetly as her hand rested on my back.

My heart skipped as her body looked amazing in her tight fitted dress. Losing control, I turned and pinned her to the wall. "I might be the one who makes us late for lunch. Cause daddy needs a little snack before we leave."

Kissing her neck sweetly, her giggle echos in my ear. My hands rested on her waist.

Softly, I hear her whisper. "I love you, Tristan."

My heart skipped as I stopped kissing her. Looking deep into her beautiful eyes, I smile. "I love you too, Novalie."

Leaning in to kiss her, we were rudely interrupted.

*knock knock*

"Stop trying to make a baby! There's starving women out here!" Skylar chuckled.

"We'll be out in a sec. Let me just finish brushing my hair." Novalie responded.

Pushing me aside, Novalie grabs a brush off the counter. Brushing her beautiful hair. I leave to grab a button-up shirt from the closet.

Quickly grabbing a red button-up. Putting it on and tucking the bottom into my pants. I was ready for lunch.

Leaving the closet, I spot Novalie sitting on the bed. Bending over, fixing her heels. I smiled, "Here kitten, let me help you."

Walking over, I kneel on the ground. Grabbing her feet, I helped her lace up her heels. Then, I gently placed a kiss upon her thigh.

Standing up, I reached out my hand. Locking fingers, Novalie and I leave the room.

Heading down the stairs to see everyone waiting. Eyes locked on Novalie, and I. "Awe, you two are matching!" Raven giggled as she snapped a quick photo.