Grim Does Some Arson

Sorry, this is late. RL is kicking me down but now in a new place and summer classes are almost done.

Special thanks to Broken-Synchronicity for beta-read this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Melody and Susie bust through the door and quickly close it behind them. Melody put down Haelth who look around and see she was in a library. Though she doesn't remember libraries this dark and had light sources being candles that flames instead of red-orange they were green. Also, floating books were weird too. She looked and see that Scott and Oliver were also there, who looks relieved at her safety. Susie put her ear at the door and listened. After a few tense moments of silence, she spoke up.

"I think we are in the clear," She said, everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok, but what's going on here?!" Haelth hissed, "What is with the floating books, talking cats, and gothic-looking buildings?" The group looks at each other and then back at her.

"Well to be honest we have no idea either," Oliver told her sheepishly, "Scott was first to wake up and he hasn't found anything." He pointed at Scott.

"I first woke in a coffin And when I opened it up, I found myself in the room like you guys. There was no one there and I didn't know if you guys were there so I was about to leave, but then Then I heard Susie shouting," Susie blushes a bit in embarrassment at that explanation, "I got her out and we went off to find the others. We tried to find you but you weren't responding to our calls and we didn't want to make too much noise or open up random coffins in case someone else was in there." He explains to her, "Oliver wanted to explore more this building, just to see where we are and see if we can call someone. But we didn't want to leave you all alone in case you were here. Melody and Susie stayed behind to figure out where you were while we looked for a way out." He finishes his story.

"Oh, did you guys find anything?" She asked him. Scott was about to answer her question but it was Oliver who answer.

"No luck! I haven't found a phone or computer. I tried looking at the books for any idea of where we are but it is all confusing. Like, it's about some story about the Seven or fae wars," He answered her sheepishly. Scott gives him an annoyed looked.

"You forgot to tell her the weirdest thing we saw outside. People were riding brooms like they were witches!" He exclaimed, raising his arms.

"Well yeah, but after seeing the floating books and waking up in a coffin it isn't that much of a surprise." Oliver waved him off and Scott huffed in annoyance. Before they can fight, Susie spoke up.

"So what do we do?" She asked them, Susie looking nervously at the door. All was silent for a moment, thinking about what they should do. Haelth in a vain attempt to search for her phone in her robes. This is how she discovers that she does have her regular outfit underneath, but no phone was uncovered. She hopes that her mapa finds them soon. They have this uncanny ability to find them

"I say we go into the next town and find some help. Who knows, maybe we find a cell phone or something." Melody suggested and Scott huffed at this.

"We don't know where we are! So how are we supposed to find the nearest town?" He argued with them. Melody glared at him.

"Better than just staying around here and begging to get caught!" They countered. Those two start to argue back and forth to the point where they got into each other's faces. But Oliver got in between them.

"Look, we are in some sort of library. I'm sure we can find a map here." Oliver suggested. Scott and Melody glared at each other before turning away from each other.