It's Raining Cauldrons! Hallelujah!

I'm on a roll!

Special thanks to Broken Synchronicity Beta-Reader

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim belted in a raucous tone, as he flopped on sent. Haelth pats his head and laughs.

"You get used to it," She said as Scott passed her and Grim water bottles, "Mapa used to do the same thing to us." She explained. Grim groaned as he sat up and tried to open the bottle, which Haelth helped him open when he failed.

"Thanks," he said, sipping on the bottle. After a while, he wiped his muzzle with his paw, "So who is your Mapa?" He asked.

"Oh! That's my parent!" Haelth answered.

"But why don't ya call them da or ma like normal kids?" He asked.

"Because Mapa is nonbinary," Haelth answered him, "So they don't fit a dad or mom role. So I called them Mapa instead." She explained.

Grim tilted his head and hummed, "That makes sense." He said. Melody, Oliver, and Susie brought in the food and Grim gladly dug in. Haelth took one of the tacos and bit into it. Scott looks around and turns to Melody.

"Did you see Ace?" He asked.

Melody shook her head, "No." She narrows her eyes, "But he better show up."

Grim licked his paws, "You're tellin' me!"

Scott glared at them, "Don't start another fight, you idiots!" 

Melody rolled her eyes, "Fine." Scott narrowed his eyes at her and went back to eating. When Scott is listening to what Oliver and Susie have to say, Melody leans back and mouths the words to Grim that they are still going to beat up Ace if he is late. Grim nodded along. They finish their food and wait for Ace to come.

For a while now.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

"... And now he's super late!" Grim exclaimed and jumped on the table, "I bet he up and bailed on us!"

Oliver frowned, "Sure, seems like it." He bites his thumb thinking what to do. Haelth slams her hands on the table.

"Let's go find him and give him a piece of our minds." She shouted and Grim nodded in agreement.

Scott frowns, "Remember, we already got in trouble once because of this guy." He pointed out, "He's not worth it."

Melody smirked, "So we should just let him off the hook even though Crowley said we need to wash all the windows," Scott looked over at her, "If we let him off the hook and Crowley finds out then we get in trouble." She pointed out, "So we do need his help." She smirked. Scott opened his mouth to argue but closed it, knowing she was right.

"Ok but we do this smartly," He said. Grim jumped down from his seat and ran to the door.
"Ain't no way am I doin' his punishment for him! C'mon, minions, I don't care if we gotta drag him kickin' and screamin', he's washin' those windows!" He ran out the door and the group followed.
______________________________________________________________________________
The group finds themselves in hallways full of beautiful paintings on the wall. Grim and the others ask around for Ace but many of the students either dismiss them because they don't want to get involved or don't know.

"Hey! Ace! Get over here! Try to hide from me, will ya!" Grim shouted down the hallway as run down it on four legs. The group ran with him with Haelth in the lead.