𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Warning:

There will be minor mature themes, self harm, psychotic behavior, and cursing. Please take note of these if you continue to read. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, please read another wonderful story on this website. There will also be spoilers for Twisted Wonderland. I would recommend reading up to Book 6 (this will change overtime) if you would like to read this, sorry.

———————

You heard the creak of your door when you twisted the handle. You moved a couple steps forward, letting out a heavy sigh. You flopped onto your bed that had been covered by layers of blankets. You wrapped yourself with one of the blankets, shifting to an upright position. You quickly grabbed your phone from your back pocket, moving it horizontally in your hands.

You typed your password into the device, moving your fingers. You gained muscle memory from the tedious task due to typing it in so much.

Once you saw your familiar Home Screen, you opened an app, a black screen being the only thing shown on the device. You saw four crests appear on the screen, the letters "Loading..." under the symbols.

You gazed up from your phone to scan your room. You stopped when your gaze was set on your closet. You looked down at your apparel, noticing you were still wearing your work's uniform. You then looked at the time. You noticed the time that was on the clock that was placed on your nightstand. You sighed, throwing your phone onto your bed.

You stood up, leaving the blanket in an unfolded mess. You walked over to the closet, thinking about what you should wear for the evening. "I think I will wear something comfy today..." you muttered to yourself. You grabbed a hoodie from your closet and a pair of pajama shorts from a drawer.

You made your way to the curtains, making sure that the curtains were drawn and the blinds were closed. You began to undress, putting on your new attire.

You looked at the full length mirror in the corner of your room. You looked at the simple but cute outfit you came up with. You then grabbed a hair tie from your desk. You held the elastic from your mouth, grabbing your hair and pulling it to the back of your head. Once the top was smooth, you grabbed the elastic from your mouth, wrapping it around your hair to form a ponytail.

You noticed the few strands of hair that were too short to be pulled back into the ponytail. Once satisfied with your appearance, you went back to curling yourself like a burrito in a blanket. You retrieved your phone from your mattress seeing the different dorms flashing. You tapped the screen. You were used to seeing the selected character saying one of their few catch lines. Something different happened this time. Your eyes widened, seeing the new screen that showed up.

You sat up more straight. You said to no one in particular, "Did they update the game?" You read the words on the screen.

This 'update' is a once in a lifetime experience. Do you wish to play~?

Yes No

You tapped on 'yes'. The game then closed. You quickly went to your settings to see if you had enough storage. "Damn it. Why now of all times?"

You then felt a tingly sensation run throughout your whole body. "What the...?" You looked down at your phone realizing that the game had opened on its own, now with the words...

You chose the right option~

You noticed your hands quickly being dragged into the device. You let out a scream, looking at your body beginning to draw closer to your phone. You swore you saw a black cloud form around you.

Your eyes began to feel heavy. You felt your head sway back and forth. Before you knew it, you had collapsed on your bed.

———————

You slowly opened your eyes, your vision being somewhat blurry. You suddenly felt a sharp sting at the back of your head. You groaned, feeling the spot. You began to look around your surroundings. Your heart started to race when you didn't find yourself in your room. You were in the dark, unable to see the walls. You didn't know where they started or where they ended. The only thing you could see was a mirror that was dimly lit by who knows what?

You approached the mirror with caution, taking a few steps at a time. You tilted your head slightly while looking at the details in the mirror. You ran your hand against the reflecting object. The golden material had been engraved with beautiful patterns that made the mirror even more enchanting.

You pressed your hand against the mirror. You were surprised when your hand became submerged into the mirror. You quickly drew it back, holding it up to your chest. You looked down to see your hand. There was nothing on it. You moved your hand in front of your face, turning it around slowly. It had felt...cold.

You look back up at the mirror. You held your breath, preparing yourself to enter the mirror fully. You put one foot in, then a leg, and before you knew it, you had walked into the mirror fully. Your vision then faded to black.

———————

You opened your eyes once again, but this time you were in a well lit place. You looked around at your new environment. You noticed how you were now on a velvet couch, the color reminding you of a red velvet cake. You looked over to the walls. One of them was covered head to toe with books.

You sat up from the comfortable furniture, your head spinning a bit. You then stood up, shifting all of your weight onto your feet. You slowly walked over to the library. You looked at the different varieties of books. The items were organized by genre, then in alphabetical order.

You were intrigued by a book that was labeled "History of Magic and Fae." You grabbed the book from its shelf, flipping it over to see the front and back cover. "Oh, curious, aren't we?" You jolted around pulling the book to your chest.

You looked at the male who had spoken. He was sitting in a plush, maroon chair with wooden handles. The desk was made out of a dark wood, it almost appeared black. There was a cup that held different pens and quills in it. You looked at the lamp that was sitting on the desk. It was a shade of forest green, giving off a luminescent white light.

"Now," the figure began.

"Who are you?"

———————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I haven't really gotten into the plot, but it is only the first chapter!

Have a great day/evening/night!