Chapter 3: ♡ 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍 ♡ (3/3)

A couple of hours had passed since you had spoken to the head of Heartslaybul. You had about an hour until you had to meet up with him.

You searched the closet that had new clothes hanging off coat hangers. Your eyes were intrigued by the outfit at the very back of the closet. You shifted the hangers to the right of the closet so you could see the full piece of clothing.

You decided to take it off the hanger and walked over to the bathroom quickly to get changed.

———————

You were now standing at the designated spot you and Riddle agreed to; the fountain in the middle of the courtyard. You felt a bit nervous, you were a bit dressed up for being at school. You began to mess with the cloth of your attire.

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned slowly around to find the red-head you were waiting for. You just let out a smile when you saw him. "Hello, Riddle," you curtsied mockingly. His eyes were wide, filling you with concern. "Are you okay, Riddle?"

He stood there admiring the beauty he saw before him. A light green dress that had a high-waisted skirt, the fabric draping down to your mid-thigh. He glanced down to look at your brown platform Mary Jane's, underneath were frilly white socks. The cloth is tight around your waist, complimenting your features. The sleeves were puffy, bringing out the soft details of your figure. You had your hair down, a gold barrette placed in your hair to keep it out of your face.

This was a HUGE change from the baggy hoodie that you were wearing previously.

He quickly changed the expression on his face. "You look... lovely," he complimented, a slight shade of red forming on his cheeks.

"Why, thank you, Riddle!"

He put out a hand for you. You placed your hand in his. His gloved hand pulled your hand to his face and he kissed the back of it. You became flustered by the sudden gesture. You pulled your hand away slowly, turning away from the boy to hide the embarrassment on your face.

"Shall we go, miss?" You turned back to him and nodded. You wrapped your arm with his. It reminded you of the night before where he had escorted you to his dorm. You smiled fondly at the sweet memory.

———————

You had been walking for around 20 minutes. The path you were taking had many turns which made it very difficult to know where you were. Riddle seemed to know where he was going and you trusted him, so you didn't ask any questions about where you were traveling to.

You let out a gasp and untwined your arm from the boy's when you saw a huge field of flowers. It was such a beautiful sight. You immediately ran down the grassy hills. You stopped halfway down the hill and turned to Riddle, "Come on!" You reached a hand out to him.

He began to descend slowly while keeping his head high. You sighed and ran back up to him. You grabbed his hand and he blurted, "Wait-" You quickly began to sprint down the hill, the breeze moving your hair. Riddle began to catch up to your pace. You looked back to see the biggest, most genuine smile on his face. He looked back up at you, his blue eyes glistening in the sunlight.

At that moment, the boy stumbled against a rock. He fell forward and you went falling as well. You both face planted onto the ground. "Are you okay?!" You looked up from your position to see that Riddle's back was laying against your chest. Your cheeks became dusted with pink but you didn't try to hide it. You just let out a laugh that made Riddle snap back into reality.

The boy realized where he was and quickly stood up. "I am so sorry, Miss Y/N." He quickly lent you a hand to hoist you up. You continued to laugh, holding both of his hands in yours. You smiled, "Let's do it again!"