Chapter 4: ✦𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚛✦ (1/2)

You woke up to the sound of an alarm. You rolled over to turn off the annoying sound. When you turned it off, you read the note that was placed atop of it.

Sorry for leaving you, but I had to do some chores. See ya later :)

The smiley face at the end was so adorable. You only assumed it was Ace that had left the note. You couldn't recall anything that happened the night prior besides watching the movie with Ace.

You got out of bed, your bare feet touching the cold wooden floor. You walked over to your closet and grabbed a baggy t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans. You assumed that they were one of the student's clothes due to its size. You walked to the bathroom and looked at your reflection. You tucked the shirt into your pants. You then grabbed the brush that was sitting on the white sink and began brushing your hair.

After putting yourself together, you grabbed the suitcase that was placed besides your door. You rolled it over to your bed and began grabbing your belongings and placing it in the luggage. It is kind of weird how you were being tossed around from dorm to dorm, but you couldn't think of a better way to find out which dorm you belong in, let alone changing the headmaster's mind.

———————

The sound of wheels rolling across the wooden flooring could be heard throughout the hall. You dragged the luggage to the front of the garden, it was where you were told to meet up.

You saw three acquainted figures standing at the front gate of the dorm. You smiled and quickened your pace. Of course it was the housewarden and his two right hand men. You waved at them and shot them a huge smile. They returned the gesture by waving as well.

You approached them and said, "Hello! How are you guys doing today?"

"We are good," Trey said while resting a hand on his hip.

"Tots! I actually got somethin for you!" Cater tossed a tote in front of him and pulled out a present wrapped in a bow.

"Oh, you really didn't have to get me anything," you said while waving your hands in a cross motion.

"Don't worry! It is your unbirthday today, isn't it?" You let out a sigh and grabbed the box from his hands with a smile. You unwrapped the paper and untied the bow that was created. Inside was a phone with a phone case wrapped in plastic.

"Oh my- you didn't have to give this to me! This is too much!" You shoved the box back to Cater.

"Take it or I will hunt you down," he said with a closed eye smile. You quickly pulled the box back to you. "Thank you," you said while you went to hug him. He wrapped his arms around you. "No probs! But it was Riddle's idea plus Trey pitched in."

You turned to the other two and quickly brought them into the embrace. "Thank you guys so much!" You could feel all of them settle into the hug as you were in the middle. It felt nice to already have such caring friends in this world.

———————

The walk to Savanaclaw was long, but fun. Cater began to show you how to customize the phone, download apps, and made you follow him on Magicam. You posted your first post and it was of you and the boys walking to the other dorm.

"You are getting the hang of this!" Cater said as he gave you a smug look. You just smiled back, "Yeah, it isn't like I haven't ever used a phone before."

Once you arrived at the yellow and black themed dorm, you grabbed the luggage that Trey had been dragging along the whole time. It was super hot, the climate being completely different than the Queen of Hearts inspired dorm. You looked at the other three to see they were also having a bit of a hard time dealing with the heat.