Chapter 13

Allison
What the hell is Riker doing with Ross!?!
"Well have you decided. Is it going to be you or that little family of yours?"says Ross.
"M-me" replied Riker.
"Well then get your ass up and let's go before someone sees us."
Riker doesn't move. Ross yanks Riker up by the arm and points a gun at him. Crap.
I grab my phone from my back pocket and silently call the cops. By then I could hear Riker starting to cry and Ross still has his gun aimed. He yanks Riker by the arm once more but Riker stays still. He knees Rike in the 'guy spot' and Riker yelps in pain.
I take my gun from my back pocket and step out behind the tree making me visible. I fire my gun at the sky causing both of them to look at me. Ross turns his gun to me and I slowly approach him.
"Let. Him. Go." I say.
"Why should I." Ross says rudely. I punch him in the face causing him to drop his gun. He pushes me on the floor and takes my gun pointing it at me.
"No!" Riker gets out of Ross's grip and runs over to me.
"Baby." I say and I check his face to see if he's hurt. Ross grabs Riker out of my grip and starts beating him. I could hear Riker crying. I find the gun that Ross dropped and hit him in the head with it making him fall unconscious.
"Riker!" I run up to him and he falls in my arms crying.
"Alli I'm sorry!"
"It's okay baby are you hurt." he looks up at me. He had a black eye, 2 bruises, a swollen lip, and a bloody nose. I take tissue from my purse that fell over by the tree and wipe his nose.
After I clean him up the police arrived. they took Ross and asked if we were okay and let us go home.
-------
I walk in our room to see Riker curled up on our mini sofa bawling his eyes out.
"Oh baby come here." I sit on the other site of the sofa and he cries into my chest with his arm and legs wrapped around me.