Chapter 23

Riker
I wake up to a sharp pain in my back. I look around the room and see alli on the couch on her phone. "Alli." I say reaching out to her. "My back hurts."
"Do you wanna sit up?" She asks walking over to me. I shake my head no. "Lay down?" She asks. I shake my head. She giggles. "Then what do you wanna do?" She asks sitting next to me playing with my hair.
"I wanna sit on your lap!" I say. She laughs and pulls me on her lap. I wrap my arms around her. "I missed you." I say.
"I miss you too baby."
"Can I go home now?"
"In a little."
"But I wanna go home now!"
"Riker"
"Plweez Alli"
"Riker I said in a little."
"But-"
"No buts"
I burry my head in her chest. "I wanna go home." I whimper and she hugs me tighter.
"I know baby. I'll take you home in a little bit." She says rocking me like a baby. Hey! I know I'm 34 but I like it when she holds me. Everyone has a little inner child but I just seem to have a lot...
"Vanessa never held me like this... In fact she never said the words 'I love you' or she never had time for me" I say playing with her hair. "Babe..."
"Yes Rik?" She asks.
"Can I- never mind..."
"You can tell me anything Rik"
"It's nothing." I hear her sigh so I just hug her.

Allison
I stare a Riker smiling while he plays with my hair. I glance at the clock 9:35 crap! I have to be at work by 11:00. "Okay. Riker let's get ready we're going."
"Yay!" I smile at him giving him some clothes to change in. I change into a white long sleeve crop top and a tight black leather skirt rising just above me knee. I add on some light makeup and brush my hair, and teeth. I put on my heels and leave the bathroom. When I walk out I see Riker wearing a white button up, black jeans, and white converse. He was sitting on his bed looking down at his phone. "Ready?" I ask. He looks up and his jaw drops. I laugh and spin around. "Let's go I say and take his hand. We walk out to the lobby and sign some papers. I get out to my car and I sit in the drivers seat and he takes shotgun. The hospital isn't far from home but he fell asleep. It was a good 15 minute drive. I shake him to wake him up. His eyes flutter open.
"We're home!" I say smiling. He hops out the car and admires the huge house. We walk in and he gaps. I giggle.   "Damn" was all that escaped his lips. "Come here." I say pulling him to a couch.