Chapter 22

Allison
"A-alli" I hear a faint voice say.
"No Rike it's Vanessa." Vanessa runs over to him and kiss him but he turns his head looking at me and the kids.
"I-I remember... everything." Riker says just above a whisper.
He weakly reaches out to me.
"A-alli" he says. I walk up to him taking his hand and lightly squeezing it.
"I wanna go home." he says almost crying. "I wanna be with you." by then he's crying and Vanessa just glares at us. I pull him into a hug and he cries into my shoulder.
"Shh. Riker you can come home. It's okay don't cry." I rub his back and he pulls away and sits up. I sit next to him and he buries his head in my chest. "You can come home with me okay?" I say playing with his hair.
"What about me?!" Vanessa yells. Riker looks up. He looks at me first then Vanessa.
"You lied to me." he says. "I hate you."
She leaves slamming the door.
"Daddy?" I hear two voices say. I look over to the kids as they walk over to us.
they get up on the bed and hug Riker. All three of them were crying.
A few minutes later they pull away. "Mom?" Riley asks.
"Yes?"
"Is Dad coming home?"
"Yes he is." I say with a smile. I look over at Riker and he's smiling too. I look at the time on my phone. 9:42 PM. I text my cousin Anna to come watch the kids over night since I'll stay with Riker.
"Kids Your Aunt Anna will come pick you up in a little. I'll be staying with your dad." I say and they both nod. A few minutes later Anna walks in taking the kids and giving me some clothes to change in.
After they leave I turn to look at Riker and he's smiling. "What?" I ask.
"Why are you dressed like that?" He giggles. I was still wearing my blue dress and heels. I laugh and sit next to him.
"You look like one of those company owners with a big house." He giggles some more. I laugh because he just described my life. I kiss his nose and he smiles and I see tears fall down his face.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"I'm sorry." He says.
I pull him into a hug and he cries some more. After a while he stopped crying and I hear small snores. I lay him down, tuck him in, and give him a kiss. I change into some leggings and a pink racer back tank top. I lay on the couch in the hospital room and fall asleep.
---------
Hey guys! I need some ideas. You can message me your ideas. I WONT take comments only messages.