Chapter 2

💜 I woke up naked on top of Riker who was also naked. I get up and run to bathroom to puke and I feel Riker tie my hair back up. I get changed and pull out 3 pregnancy tests.
A few minutes later I look at the 3 tests and all have 2 red lines. I smile at them. "Riker?"
"Yea babe? Did you finish the tests?" He asks as he puts his pants on.
"Yea" I replied with a huge smile on my face. "I'm pregnant."
"What?!? Let me see" He grabs the tests and stares at them with a smile as he spins me.
"Baby I talked to my doctor and she said to come by later so I can get an ultrasound. You wanna come?" I ask.
"Of course I'll come." He says as he hugs me.
I'm having a baby with my soon to be husband. I'm so happy to know that Riker and me will have a family together. I want a baby boy but he probably wants a girl.

💙My Alli is having a baby. I'll want whatever gender she wants but to be honest, I want a girl. This time I'll always be here for Allison and our baby.
"Alli, what time is the appointment?" I ask my beautiful soon to be wife.
" In 30 minutes so we should go now." She replies.
"Okay I'll drive."
We get to the hospital and wait for Alli's doctor, Dr. Anne. I rub her belly and she puts her hand over mine and leans her head on my shoulder. The doctor calls us in and finishes the ultrasound.
"Congrats. Ms. Holker you are pregnant with healthy babies." the doctor says.
Wait... babies?
"What do you mean babies?" Allison asks.
"Oh my bad. Your having twins." The doctor answers.
Twins... two babies...