Chapter 17

Allison
I play with Riker's hair for a while until I see Riley scurrying over to us. "Mommy! Daddy!" She yells. "Bad Guy!" She points to the living room. We run over to the living room where I see Ryan through the window pointing a gun at a sleeping Anthony.
"Anthony!" I run over to him and give him to riker.
"Go upstairs and take to kids now." I say sternly to riker.
"But-"
"Now. go."
"Ally-"
"Riker. I'll be okay." He takes the kids upstairs and I slowly walk out to the patio sliding my gun into the right pocket of my shorts.
Ryan looks at me, eyes filled with blackness. "Cone with me and your little family won't get hurt." he says. I stand there deciding on whether I should go or stay.
Riker
Allison told me to take the kids upstairs and I did but a burn in my stomach told me that something will go wrong.
It's been 15 minutes and I don't hear any sound.
I take the kids and carefully walk down stairs observing every corner. When I set the kids down I walk out to the patio.
No Allison.
No Ryan.
I look down, drops of blood and... Allison's heart necklace I gave her. It said allison on one side and Riker on the other. I feel anger, fear, and sadness consume my body and mind. I let my body drop to the floor sobbing. I start to shake and I feel Riley's small arms hug me. "Riker!" I hear a voice say. "RIKER!" the voices get louder and I feel someone shaking me. "Riker!" I jolt up from bed screaming, shaking, and sweating. Tears fall from my eyes. It was just a dream... I turn my head and Allison stares at me. "Riker... Shh it was just a dream" she brushes the hair away from my eyes "A-alli" I say. "Riker... its okay I'm right here" she rubs my arm and kisses my nose. I look at her neck to see that she didn't take off the heart necklace "y-you never took it off?" I ask. "Why would I? My baby gave it to me" I smile a little. I curl up next to Allison and she wraps her arms around me. I let tears slowly fall which makes Allison hold me closer. "A-alli can you s-sing me a song?" I ask. She nods and sings the first half of Thousand Years by Christina Perri.