Chapter 4

Allison

I waited outside the room they toke Riker in. It's been about an hour but no news yet. Then I see a doctor headed my way. "How is he?" I ask shakinglly.

"You have nothing to worry about Ms. Holker. He was just dehydrated and he's sleeping now you may go see him" The doctor replied pointing to a room.

I walk in and I see a pale Riker sleeping peacefully but hooked up to an IV machine. I walk up to him and plat a kiss on his forehead. He smiles in his 'sleep' and I giggle as he opens one eye then the other smiling. "Are you okay?" I ask. "do you need anything?" I stroke his hair as he shakes his head gently.

"Can we go home now?' he asks weakly.

"Soon baby. okay?" I say.

Riker

Honestly I feel like crap. My head hurts, I fell weak, and my whole body aches when I speak or move. I just feel like crying. I wanna go home. Hot tears fall down my cheeks and Allison pulls me to her chest. I cry and she whispers soft words in to my ear like 'baby it's okay' or 'Shh I'm here'. I eventually stop crying and I move to sit on her lap but she stops me.

"Heyy still pregnant here" She says as she points to her baby bump.

I place my head on her belly and she strokes my hair smiling. She stops stroking my hair and plays with her ring. So I take her hand and place on my head. She giggles and ruffles my hair. "Heyy" I say in a baby voice.