Chapter 24

3 weeks later
Allison
The past few weeks were the best now that Riker is back. He works at my company as my partner. The kids are doing great. As for me, I couldn't be better. I'm currently filling my papers when I her a short knock at the door. "Babe I have the papers from the client that just left." Riker says as he hands me the papers and I file them.
"Thanks Rik I'll just finish these papers then we'll go home." I reply. He nods wrapping his arms around my waist. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he returns the kiss.
"Okay well I'll just go photocopy some papers meet me when you're done!" He says as he leaves. I finish the last three sheets of papers and clear up my desk which takes me only 2480425794301.3 years. I pick up my purse and phone to check for any missed calls and texts. I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist.
"Ready?" A voice asks. I spin around and Riker smiles at me.
"Yeah let's go!" I say and take his hand we walk out and see two familiar figures walk hand in hand past us. Vanessa and Ross?! Riker must have noticed because his mouth drops but he just shrugs and we continue walking to the elevator. That was so weird!
When we get into the elevator my vision gets blurry and I walk slower.
"Alli are you okay?" I hear Riker ask. I nod slowly before I feel myself fall and everything goes black.

Riker
As we walked into the elevator, I noticed Alli looked pale. She said she's fine but I didn't buy it. I hear a thug and I see her on the floor unconscious.
"Alli!" I shriek. I kneel down to her and try to wake her up.
I feel tears run down my face. "A-Alli awake up." I say choking on tears. As soon as the elevator dings I scream for help. About 20 people run over to us. I hear one call 911. 2 people keeping the elevator open. And three security guards push people away giving us space. I hold her in my arms and close my eyes and cry. Then I feel a cold hand wipe away my tears. My eyes shoot open. She's barely awake. "Alli..." I smile a bit.
"I love you Rik." She says as her eyes close back and her arms drop from my cheek to my chest. I continue sobbing and shaking.