Chapter 19

Allison
I walk through our front door with 4 shopping bags. I walk in to hear screaming, crying, and... Moaning? I run upstairs dropping everything. When I walk into me and Riker's room, my son is handcuffed to the bed, and my daughter is getting fucked by my husband.
"RIKER!" I yell. His head jerks over to me.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING DOING!?" I scream pulling my kids away from him. Riley slides on her clothes crying.
"Alli I can explain."
"THERE IS NOTHING TO FUCKING EXPLAIN! YOU TIE MY SON UP AND YOU FUCKED MY DAUGHTER! You know what? This is done." I yell at him handcuffing him to the bed gripping the key in my hand. I pack everything of mine into my suitcase. I grab the kids and pack things up for them. I take all are suitcases and stuff them in the car. The kids follow me still crying. I walk back to a crying Riker.
"Alli please don't leave the I need you and the kids. Please. I'll do anything. Alli I can't. I can't do it without you. Please. Don't leave me." he broke down crying. I cross my arms leaning against the wall. I walk over to him lifting his chin up. I look into his eyes angrily. He smiles lightly. I get up and throw the keys for the handcuffs at him. And I rush out the door.
"Mommy where are we going?" I hear Anthony ask as we start driving.
"Baby, you know how much you both wanted to go to LA?" They nod in excitement. "Well we're going there!" I exclaim. They both scream in excitement and I laugh. "But first we're going to visit my parents for a week or two." I say.
"Okay." they both chirp.

Riker
I drop to my knees crying. I need them. I'm such a jerk. I'm so stupid. I try calling Allison but she won't pick up.
I can't live like this. I just continue crying alone for 1 hour. I never cried this much because Allison is always here to calm me down. I used to always cuddle with her and that would make me stop crying.
---flashback---
I hold my knees sobbing. "Baby what's wrong?" Allison asks walking over to me and pulls me closer to her. I cry into her chest wrapping my arms and legs around her. "Mommy died." I choke out.
"Aww baby I'm so sorry. It's okay baby she's in a better place and she's looking over you." she rubs my back kissing my head and I instantly fall asleep.
--------
I sobbed louder at the memory.