Chapter 16

Riker
We were eating our breakfast when a I hear a constant ring of the door bell.
"I'll get it!" I say. I open the door and see a tall guy, tall as me wearing black high tops, grey skinny jeans, white shirt, and an unbuttoned blue flannel. He had dark brown hair a little shorter than mine, holding one rose and a... ring box?
"Alli! " I say. She walks up to the door setting the kids down on the couch first. She stares at the guy at the door shocked.
"Hey babe." The guy says and walks in to give Allison a kiss on the cheek. I could feel my blood boiling inside of me.
"I thought you were dead. I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD RYAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Allison screams at the "Ryan" while hitting his chest. I hold her arms back as she continues to yell at him. "YOU FUCKING LEFT ME, CHEATED ON ME, AND THEY TOLD ME YOUR DEAD."
"But I'm here now" he says back.
She stopped yelling so I let her arms go. Ryan got on one knee and held the ring box up.
"No" Allison says before Ryan could say anything. "I'm married to Riker. I love Riker not you. YOU UNDERSTAND I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE." Allison continues to scream at him pushing him.
"So this loser is married to you huh?" Ryan gets up and points at me. "That asshole doesn't deserve you. Come on Allison this is the best you could do?" He turns to Allison. "We'll see about that." Ryan says and leaves. I feel my heart drop.

Allison
I lock the door sighing. When I turn around I see Riker looking down shedding a few tears.
"Baby what's wrong." I ask rubbing his back.
"He's right. I'm a loser. I'm not good enough for you. You can do way better than me. I-I don't deserve y-you." he drops down to his knees sobbing.
"Riker... I choose you. You're the one I love. Where else will I find a cute, childish, caring, loving, guy like you. Nowhere because I have him already. You're mine I'm yours. I love you only you. You're not a loser-"
"But I am"
"No you're not. I love you okay."
"I-I love you too." he fell in my arms crying
"Shh it's okay." I hold him close to me. His sobbing turns into little hiccups and he leans the side of his head on my chest. I start to play with his hair, taking his long bangs and dropping it over his eyes causing him to giggle.