Chapter 6

Nina's P.O.V

I woke up to a white room. I felt very dizzy so I couldn't get up. I figured I was at a hospital room. The room was kind of old and the light was flickering. It was an odd hospital. The door opened and I saw a lady coming in. "Hello darling! I'm your nurse, Emily! If you need anything, just press that button." She said as she pointed to a red button laying on the table beside my bed. "Thank you!" I said and sent her a warm smile. She smiled too "Do you need anything, honey?" She asked. I shook my head and Emily left the room. I sighed and tried to fall asleep because I was bored and the only thing I could do was sleeping.

I was starting to doze off when the door creaked open. I opened my eyes to see my mom, dad and older brother in my room. My mom was holding my laptop, my phone and the charger. My older brother; Alex,  had left our house three months ago to live with his girlfriend. He came rushing towards me and gave me a bear hug and I could swear that I heard something crack inside me. "What bitch did this to you? Tell me so I can kick her ass!" He said as he pulled away from our hug. "It's no one Al, just some stupid bullies that go to our school." I sighed. He was about to protest but was cut off by my dad telling him to shut up. He then proceeded to hug me as well. "I'm so sorry this happened to you!" He said. I could hear a knot in his throat as he said that. I just smiled "Don't worry daddy, it wasn't your fault" I told him. My mom came in and gave me another hug. I was starting to tear up not because of what happened but because my ribs hurt from where Melany kicked me. "I brought you your laptop and phone because the doctor told us that you have to stay here for 1 night." My mom said.
"So how did this happen?" Alex asked and I told him everything. A smile grew wide on Alex's face when I told him the comeback that I said to Melany but soon disappeared when I told him the rest. My family and I kept talking for what seemed like 2 hours until my dad checked his wristwatch. "It's getting pretty late, Nina. I think it's time for us to go but don't worry, we'll come back tomorrow as soon as we can! Ok?" He said as he gave me a warm smile but I could see the pain in his eyes because he had to leave. I nodded and smiled too. They all gave me a kiss on my cheek and left.
I opened my computer, turned it on and immediately went to YouTube to watch videos. I stayed on YouTube for about 30 minutes watching funny animals and then went on Netflix to watch a movie or two. It was only the middle of "Nemo" when I dozed off.

***Dream***

I was standing in the middle of a forest. The cold gave my body goosebumps and I was shivering badly. I started to hear growling behind me, so naturally, I turned around. I found myself facing a massive tiger. And when I say massive, I mean it. It was about the size of a small car. It's eyes were completely red and it stared at me. He took one step forward with his immensely big paw. I took one step backwards. The tiger made another growling noise and then pounced on me. He started scratching my face and my chest with his razor sharp claws. The dream shifted. This time, I could see myself being devoured by the tiger. I could the gruesome crunching of bones. "This could happen to you!" The tiger said in a deep, chilling voice. It made my blood run cold and my body paralyzed. Then, a black hole opened below me and I started to fall into nothingness.

***End of dream***

I woke up to a cold sweat. What did that tiger mean by "This could be you"? What the actual fuck. "It was just a dream, calm down." I kept saying to myself. I checked my computer to see the time. It was 4:27 am. I tried to fall asleep again but failed every time. I just couldn't stop thinking of the crunching noices and the red eyes from that tiger. I decided to keep watching movies until sunrise.

__________________________

Hii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. ^.^
If you liked it, give it a star and don't forget to follow me.. If you want to ;)
I hope you have a great day!