Chapter 18

*Some days later*

One month has passed an it's almost Halloween. Jeff and I have become closer since our first kiss and I have become better at using my powers. My parents and I have talked and fixed everything (I figured I was overreacting about it).

I was in my room listening to "King for a day" by Pierce The Veil when Jeff opened the window and came in. "Hey! watcha up to?" he sat next to me and kissed my forehead. I just responded with a simple "Meh". "Do you want to go to the mansion?" he asked. "Sure!" I responded. I took a the hoodie that Jeff gave me, slipped it on and grabbed some shoes. As I tied the shoelaces, Jeff got out of the window and held out his hand for me. I got up and took his hand and smiled. Jeff pulled me out and helped me down the roof. Right then, I had a phone call from belle (Who never really found out who killed her uncle) "Hello?" I said as Jeff grabbed my left hand and we walked towards the mansion. "Hey! How's it been?" she said with her normal high-pitched voice that hurt my ears.

- "Kind of good. How has your break been going?" I started "Any new boyyyyyyss?" I asked jokingly. Belle laughed and responded "no" to my question. "Well, anyway. I wanted to tell you that my family decided to go camping so I won't have any signal or internet so don't think that I'm dead or anything."She laughed. "Ok. Thanks for telling me. Bye and have a good time!" I ended the phone call and kept walking with Jeff towards the Mansion.

My feet started to get a little heavy so I asked Jeff to pick me up on his back and being the wonderful boyfriend that he is, he obeyed me. Once I was up in his back, he started to run so that we could get there faster but it kind of made my tummy hurt a little. I watched the awesome scenery which was mainly orange and brown since it was fall. It reminded me of Halloween and I got super excited. "Jeeeff! What can I be for Halloween?" I asked as we got closer to the mansion. "Well, I don't really know. How about a hooker?" He suggested jokingly. "NO!" I responded. "Aww, c'mon! You'll look pretty as a hooker." He kept on going. I really couldn't see his face but I knew he was grinning like an idiot. "How about you dress up as a teletubbie?" I laughed. "Are you daring me?" He chuckled. "Yeah! Problem?" I sassed. "Let's do this" he started as we entered the mansion, "Since Halloween is just 3 days away, you'll dress as a kitty hooker and I'll dress as a motherfucking teletubbie and whoever gets the least compliments of their costume will have to do what the winner says." I thought about it for a couple seconds and answered "Yes!"

*Three days later*

It was finally the day of me going out like a hooker and Jeff as a teletubbie. At the simple thought of Jeff in a teletubbie costume made me laugh like a crazy person but then, I remembered that I had to go like a kitty hooker an I stopped laughing. Since my parents would NOT let me go like that, I decided that I would take my clothes to the mansion and change over there. I was entering the mansion when I was greeted with a big red thing in my face. "Whoa! What the fuck?!" I screamed. "Oh! Hey! Didn't see you there." Jeff exclaimed. He was wearing a red teletubbie costume and he looked ridiculous. "You ready for tonight?" he asked. "Yeah, I'll just change into my outfit and we can go." I responded. I went into the bathroom and got changed into a black leather skirt, a crop top, flats, a tail and some ears. It was definitely not my style at ALL. I hated it but I really wanted to win because I am a very competitive person. I got out of the bathroom and into the living room where Jeff, Ben, Toby and Jack where. When I entered, everybody stared at me which felt kind of weird. The waffle that Toby had in his mouth fell out and the game that Ben and Jack where playing ended with a "Game Over" on the screen. Jeff, even though I couldn't really see his face, I could swear he had his mouth opened like the others. The silence was so big until I broke it and said "Close your mouths! You look like you want to suck a dick or something." Immediately Jeff smashed his hand against their faces. "Let's go, Na! These idiots might leave you pregnant with their eyes." He grabbed my hand and we left to trick-or-treat.

"Sorry about those guys." Jeff murmured. "It's ok. Maybe we can go kill people after this." When I said that, he bolted up, looked at me straight in the eye and nodded. "This is why you're awesome!" He took off the mask, inched closer and kissed me. I still loved the feel of his lips on mine which relaxed me. I kissed him back. Jeff put his hand in my back and pushed me closer to him. I could feel his warmth in my chest which I think made me blush. Anyway, he pulled away and his white face was rosy pink from blushing. How could a psycho like him be so hot? Like what the fuck? Anyway, Jeff put his mask back on and we continued to walk.
**********

Phew! That was very exhausting. In total, 24 people mentioned or complimented my outfit. It was time for Jeff and I to meet near the mansion so that we could determine who was the winner. I was walking down the street, thinking about some music when I hear something behind me. I turn back to see a black van behind me but the lights were off so I thought that it was parked or something. I kept on going. Again, that noise from before came back. I turned again and the van was on and was going down the street. Maybe they decided to go down. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I kept on walking but this time a little faster just in case. The car kept going forward and when it hit the corner it turned. I was relieved to see that the car was gone. I kept doing my buisness, occasionally taking a candy or two. Suddenly I felt a wet cloth cover my face. I tried to struggle but whoever was holding me was very strong and had very sharp nails. Everything became black and I passed out. But the last thing I remember was seeing a woman.

___________________________

Hey! Sorry for not updating as I promised. I know! I'm an idiot.... Sorry (>_<)
But anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow! ^_^
Have a nice time, firebeasts