Chapter 2

Shit! Shit! Shit! SHIT!
As always, I overslept and now I'm late! I quickly went to pick a pair of semi-decent jeans. I really don't like skirts. I took a red crop top and paired it with my low-top, black converse. I slipped on my favorite wristbands and quickly did my makeup.

Now, being a 16 year-old girl, I would've asked my parents before going to the party but because I'm wild like that, I just kissed them goodbye and didn't tell them anything about the party. But of course, something had to go wrong.

Right when I'm getting to the front door, I hear my mom say, "Excuse me young girl, but where do you think you're going?" I swallowed hard because I know my mom too well and if I tell her the truth, she'll probably say no. Good thing I'm a good liar. "I'm going out with Belle to eat something." I lied. Well, it wasn't actually a lie because I am planning on eating something.
"Nina! I know you are lying. Now, tell me the truth" My mom said. Oh god, and I thought she bought it. I sighed and finally told her, "I'm going with Belle to a party" I looked down because I didn't want to see my mom's anger in her eyes.
"Ok, you may go. I think you are mature enough to go to a party but as soon as you get there, you text me and you have to come here before 12." This caught me by surprise and I immediately ran to my mom and hugged her so tight, she was actually making choking noices. I let go and my phone began to ring.
" Thanks mom!" I shouted while I was stepping outside and picking up the phone.
"What the HELL Nina?! Where in fuck's sake are you?!" Belle said. I could hear the music on the background. "Sorry, I overslept. I'm running over there right now!" I said. Nathan's house was not very far from my house so I decided to walk there. "You better!" She said and then, she hung up.

When I got there, I texted my mom as she told me because if not, I'm pretty sure I would be grounded. After that, I saw Belle talking to my other friend; Ally. I was about to get there when I suddenly hear my name, and when I turned, I saw Melany and her bitchy friends; Anna and Veronica. Melany is basically the school 'Queen', which means, everyone at school is under her 'command' and, coincidentally, she hates me because I don't follow her or give a fuck about her whatsoever.

Anyway, just as I was about to turn to my friends, I feel a chilling sensation all over my body just to find out that none other than Melany had poured her drink over me. I was always a very weird kid because I always felt the urge of killing something but I just shrugged it off. I had the same feeling, but as always, I just shrugged it off and instead, I just lifted her my (gorgeously fabulous) middle finger.

Finally, I was about to go talk to Ally when I (again) hear my name. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Nathan giving me a worried look. "Nina? What happened to you?" He said in a worried tone. I sighed "Melany and her sorry-ass friends took their drinks and poured them over me." I said in a sad tone. "I'm soooooo sorry! Here, come with me." He said as he grabbed my hand and took me inside. He then gave me a towel and a hoodie.
"Take your shirt off." I immediately felt the blood rush through my cheeks and blushed very hard. "W-w-what do you m-mean?" I said, now worried of what he was planning. He giggled and said, "Don't worry Nina, I'll put it in the dryer and wait for it to dry. That's why I gave you my hoodie." A wave of relief washed over me and handed him my shirt. Of course, he wasn't watching when I took my shirt off. That would've been awkward. Really awkward.

After the party was over, I walked home and as always, I went through the woods. Do you ever get that feeling of someone watching you? Well, I felt that and it made me uneasy. I heard a bush rustling and I got scared as fuck, but being the weirdo that I am, I had to see what was causing that bush to do that. I was about to get there when I saw a kitten jump out of the bush. "Awww, are you lost buddy?" I cooed and what I least expected
was to hear a response, but it wasn't the cat.
"Well, I'm not lost, but you sure are. Haven't your parents warned you about being alone at night?" The raspy voice said.
"Why don't you......... GO TO SLEEP?"

________________________
Hey!! So yeah! They finally met!! Woohoo! I hoped you enjoyed it and have fun reading, my minions!