Chapter 12

**Jeff's POV**

I was behind the door when it all happened. Nina was glowing bright engulfed in flames yet it seemed as if it didn't harm her. Her eyes were completely black and it seemed as if something was coming out of her head. I looked closely even though it hurt my eyes to look at such brightness. Out of her head were coming out ears, but not any regular kind of ears. They were cat ears. She also grew a long and fluffy tail. Is she a..? No, it can't be! Slenderman was standing up, looking at Nina dumbfounded. She turned to me, grinning. Her fangs were showing which looked incredibly sharp. Her nails grew and were also very sharp. She started walking towards me, slowly yet intimidating and honestly, I was kind of afraid of her at that moment. "Aww, are you afraid, little Jeffy?" she asked tauntingly. Ben came behind me and was taken by surprise by what was happening. "Holy shit!" Ben exclaimed. We both kept backing away from Nina as she came closer to us. "This is the perfect time! Jeff! Take her to a household." Slenderman said. "To do what now?" I asked surprised. Am I supposed to take her to kill? Why me?! "Oh, am I not supposed to kill these?" Nina said as she turned to Slenderman looking puzzled. "No, go look for another house." He said firmly. Immediately Nina ran between Ben and I and sprinted down. "What the fuck?" I heard Jack say and after that a door opening.

"What just happened?" I asked Slenderman. He turned to me and said, "She isn't one of us. She is part of the Firebeasts as I expected. Maybe because of all our auras she might have turned to her true self." I knew it! She's a firebeast! That explains why she regenerated the scar I gave her. "We have to call Magnus immediately to inform him that a new firebeast has been discovered." Slenderman said as he walked towards the phone. Magnus is the firebeast's king. He was discovered by Slenderman when he was just a baby. He took care of him and he grew up to be kind of his dad. That's why firebeasts and the creepypastas are good friends. Anyway, Slenderman dialed Magnus's number. I took a while for him to pick up, but when he did Slenderman said "There's a new one. It's a girl" and with that Magnus said, "I'll send our best beasts to pick her up.". Then, Slenderman hung up. Fuck, how terribly strong can a firebeast be?

**Nina's POV**

It was as if I had taken 20 shots of espresso. Adrenaline was running through my veins like poison. It felt awesome. I ran to a house about 20 minutes from the mansion. It looked very old and damaged but there was someone inside because of the light emerging from it. I grinned and swiftly climbed the wall to the window on second floor. I opened it and quietly made my way to the bed where a man was sleeping peacefully. Such a shame that was going to end now. I jumped on top of him and he bolted up, surprised by the sudden weight on top of him. The man took some time to realize that I was going to kill him, but when he did, he screamed from the top of his lungs. I covered his mouth and he just let out muffled sounds. "Shh shh shh, calm down. It's just going to hurt a little." I lied to him. I smiled and with my claws, I slashed his gut. Blood spurted out from it which made me feel happy. The man thrashed and tried to push me away but I held on tight to his arms which made deep cuts because of my claws. I moved my hands to his chest and started sinking my claws into his chest. What was once a living man turned to a corpse. I stood up and bit his neck. The warm blood gently touched my lips. It tasted like iron. I loved it. I kept on sipping some of his blood. It made me feel proud of myself to do so. I backed off from him and got out the way I came in. I dropped and landed on my feet and hands. I ran to the mansion to tell Slenderman about how I killed the man and it made me feel happy and proud. I thought a little and thought of teleportation. Now that I was stronger, maybe I could teleport without passing out. I concentrated very hard and soon, I was in front of the mansion. I felt dizzy but fortunately, this time I didn't pass out.

I opened the door and everyone was staring at me. I looked down and saw that all my clothes were full of blood. Not to mention that my lips were blood red because I drank from it. There was silence everywhere.Sally, Jeff, Jack, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Ben and even smile where staring at me with their mouths open. I was breathing heavily and grinning so maybe that added a little to the creepy part. "What?" I asked nonchalantly as I leaned to the door frame. "Can't a girl kill nowadays?" I said. After that, they all came running towards me and gave me a group hug. "You are your true self!" they said. "I'm so happy!" Jeff said. I love how they just met me and they all hug me as if they knew me from years ago. I laughed and said "I'm happy too, guys."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I hope you liked this chapter. During the next few chapters I'll be posting pictures of some of the characters just in case you have a hard time trying to make out how they are. By the way, I don't own any of the pictures I'll be posting. I just found them and thought they looked like the characters. Sorry if they are character from a show. Anyway, I'm happy that people actually read this book. ^.^

Have a good time and don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share! :)