Chapter 20

Nina's P.O.V

It hurt. It hurt so badly that I wanted to throw up. The worst thing? I wasn't dying. Everything Jane did to hurt me didn't kill me yet it should have. That huge knife she stabbed in my gut, should've killed me. Those electric shocks she gave me... the way she broke my leg... how she slit my arms and legs... I should be dead by now. Why wasn't I?
"Looks like the tiger is just a little kitty now. I wonder in how many more ways I can hurt you." Jane smirked as she dove a 5-inch knife in my belly. Blood spurted out of my mouth as she did so and I started to cough.
"Why?" I barely managed to say while coughing up more blood, sweat streaming down my face which was then mixed with the blood that came out of my mouth. "Why am I still alive?" I coughed more.
"Because, darling... your body refuses to die. Plus, I can't kill you. My boss told me he wanted you alive." Every word she said vibrated in my head. I felt completely terrible and had no energy to regenerate even less try killing her. I did try to teleport but to no avail. My body was too weak... it was barely still alive and I was afraid that if I tried once more to use my powers, it would completely give up and that would be the end of me. Definitely not what I want.
Jane kept on torturing me for what seemed like forever until something started making a vibrating noise. It was a phone, but thanks to the metal walls, the noise was louder. Jane walked over to one of the corners of the room and dug out of a black bag a phone. She picked up.
"Yes? No. She's still alive. No. Nobody noticed. What? Ok..." she turned to see me and my eyes locked with her black, soulless eyes. Evil coming out of them " I will" she smirked. She then walked over to where I was, grabbed a huge, rusty pan and the last thing I could remember was her whispering "Good night, princess"
Then everything went blank

Jeff's P.O.V

Well, shit.
We were looking everywhere for Nina but she was nowhere to be found. I went back to where I found the cloth but couldn't find any other clues. Slendy was in the mansion calling Magnus to inform them that Nina had been kidnapped and hasn't been found. Ben and Eyeless Jack went deeper into the woods to see if they could find anything. Smile, Toby and I were looking in the city while Sally, Masky and Hoodie were off somewhere looking for her. The sun was starting to rise, and still no sign of Nina.
I was completely desperate, sweating like crazy, looking everywhere for her. I went back again to take one last look where I found the cloth, hoping for something. A clue. Whatever that could help me find her.
I was walking... no... I was running over when I saw the cap of what seemed like lipstick. It read "Obsidian black".
That's it. That bitch took Nina. That stupid lady obsessed with black took my most precious thing in the whole world, and she will pay for doing so. Just then, Toby received a call. It was Ben.
"W-w-what is i-it?" Toby stuttered. You could really hear the worry in his voice. "O-ok. I-I-I'll t-tell him"
He looked at me straight in the eye and with a very serious tone he said "T-they foun-nd a cot-t-tage in the woods"
Immediately after him saying those words, I ran as fast as I could. Even faster than I ever have. I couldn't spare one second if it meant that Nina's life was in danger. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to her. I didn't even know where the cottage was, yet I still kept running. Nothing could stop me.
I must save her.
I will save her.

_____________________________

Hey! It's me again ^^;
Hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to comment, share and like it ^^

Thanks for everything, firebeasts