Chapter 8

The door creaked open and my mother came in. It was about 1:30 pm. "Hi darling! I hope you're ready to go home!" She said. I could feel her happiness not only in her voice but her eyes sparkled with joy. I nodded and smiled. The doctor came in with a couple nurses but I couldn't see Emily anywhere. "Where's Emily?" I asked the doctor. He gave me a concerned look. "Who is Emily?" He asked. "You know! That nurse with blonde hair and blue eyes!" I said to him but he just shook his head. "Honey, there is no 'Emily' in this hospital. Are you sure you're ok?" He asked growing more concerned. I sighed and nodded.

When that was over, the two nurses came in and helped me out of bed. I really didn't need much help but the nurses insisted. They took me to the car and I got inside and took the passengers seat. My mom was behind us carrying my stuff. She put the stuff in the back of the car and sat on the driver's seat. She turned the car on and the engine purred. I laid my head against the window and looked at the hospital's entrance. I was surprised when I saw Emily waving at me and I could swear that her eyes turned red for a second. I blinked to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and, surely, she was still there. I waved back at her. "Who are you waving to?" My mom asked clearly concerned. Maybe she thought I was becoming insane, which I was but not too insane. Not "jeff the killer" insane. "Just a nurse." I told her and it seemed to have calmed her down. She let out a simple 'oh' and continued driving.

When we got home, I went upstairs to my room and laid on my bed. My mother came in with all my shit and placed it right next to me. She kissed my forehead and left. Since it was Saturday I didn't have school. I went to my wardrobe and took out some pajamas because it was kind of cold. Once I was comfortable, I walked over to my bed and sat there. I took out my computer and my phone and started listening to The Beatles. I soon got a text from Nathan.
Nathan: "How are you doing? Is everything ok?"
Me: "Kinda... Yeah :/"
Nathan: "I'm happy! :D Melany and her bitches got detention for what's left of this year and half of the next one."
Me: "Omg! Are you kidding me XD"
Nathan: "Nope. They deserve it!"
I was so happy that they got detention, although they should've kicked them out. Nathan and I kept texting about random shit, until he had to go.
It was about 3:00 pm and I felt a cool breeze on my cheek. I turned to see my window wide open but since I am too lazy, I just let it be. I mean, I was in the best spot and if I got up, I would've ruined it. I kept downloading music illegally (because I didn't want to pay it on ITunes) when I felt something warm on my left shoulder. I moved my hand to touch it and when I did, the only thing I heard was a scream of pain and when I turned I saw Jeff holding his left eye. "Dude! What the fuck! You touched my eyeball!" He said. I could feel that he was pissed off. "Oooh, so that's why it was so slimy!" I said. It was very weird. "No shit!" He said. Jeff stayed there for what seemed 1 minute and then got up. "So what ya' up to?" He asked. "Please leave" I told him. It was kind of weird that a serial killer was in my room trying to make a pleasant conversation. "Well, if you want me to leave, I'll stay here for the night!" He said and grinned. I just gave him a 'I'm done with your shit' look and he just laughed. "Where am I sleeping, Lilly?" He asked, clearly trying to piss me off. "It's Nina and you are sleeping with the neighbors dog!" I said. "Make me!" He said. I just rolled my eyes and continued downloading music.

Jeff was starting to get curious and walked around my room. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked. "Just looking around." He responded as he walked over to my playstation. "You remind me of Jack and Ben." He whispered so softly I could barely hear it. "What?" I asked. "What?" He asked back. "Nothing, just forget it." I sighed. He continued doing this for 20 more minutes until he found a sleeping bag inside my closet and spread it out on the floor next to my bed. "Wow! You weren't shitting when you said you'd stay here overnight!" I said. "Everything to piss you off." He said as he grinned. It was about 6:47 pm and my mom called me down for dinner. "Don't you dare do anything weird or else you'll be sleeping forever! Understood?" I said and he just nodded. I opened the door and went downstairs for dinner. My mom had bought pizza which smelled wonderful. "Here honey. If you want to eat in your room, go ahead." She said as she handed me my pizza. I smiled and took a cup of coke. I thought that maybe Jeff would want some pizza so I took a slice for him and went upstairs. "Here you go, weirdo." I told him. I handed him the pizza and he devoured it in a matter of seconds. "Dude, thanks! I was starving!" He said with relief. "No shit!" I said.

It was starting to get late. It was about 11:05 pm. Jeff and I were listening to AC/DC. "I'm on a highway to hell!" We sang. My mom and dad were sound asleep so they couldn't hear us. The hours passed and we started to get sleepy. I checked the clock and it read 2:16 am. Holy shit! "Jeff! Turn the lights out! I'm tired as fuck and I should rest!" I told him. He did as I told him and he laid on the sleeping bag. I got inside my covers. I could hear Jeff's breathing. It calmed me down and soon I drifted to sleep.

__________________________

Hiii! Sorry for not updating yesterday :/ I was too tired to do shit! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, hit that star and don't forget to follow me! ^.^ If you want to give any ideas, comment! Have a good day!