Chapter 5

Nina's P.O.V

I lazily got up from my bed. I yawned and since I'm too lazy to take a shower, I just slipped on some skinny jeans, a blue shirt and my purple hoodie. I went downstairs where my dad was reading the newspaper. He was always a morning guy. "Hey dad, how's it going?" I said kinda happy. "Hey baby girl!" Even though he didn't answer my question, I knew he was fine. I went over to the pantry to get my favorite cereal with marshmallows. I took a bowl, poured milk, and put some cereal on it. I quickly ate it because it was about time to go to school. My dad and I just sat there in silence. Well, the only thing you could hear were the birds chirping and me crunching my cereal. It was actually a very comfortable silence.
It was time to go so I took my backpack and kissed my dad goodbye.
"Take care!" He said while I was walking outside.

I started walking down the woods over to school and since I was bored as fuck, I plugged my headphones to my phone and started listening to "My Chemical Romance".
"Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it....." I started singing as I walked. "...but I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it.." I kept singing until I felt as if my right headphone was taken from me. I turned to see Jeff standing by me. "What the fuck, Jeff? What are you doing here?" I said. I was pissed off because I hate it when people do that.
"Oh, you know, listening to you. By the way, how is that cut I gave you last night? It really suits your snakebites." He said jokingly. I chuckled
"I like your music taste, Nina." He then started singing along. ".....Na na na na na na na...." He started.
We kept walking through the forest and singing. As I was about to leave the forest, Jeff told me, "Hey, I have to go but meet me tonight at this forest."
"And why would I do that?" I asked skeptically. I mean, he is a fucking serial killer. "Ugh! Just come! I won't hurt you, I promise." I nodded and sent him a warm smile. He smiled back and disappeared once again. I was kind of happy he left though. I still didn't feel that comfortable around him.

Once I got to school, I was greeted by Belle. She walked over to me and by her expression, she was worried. "What happened to your neck?" She said as we walked over to my locker. "Oh, you know, just a simple scratch." I simply said, hoping that she would buy it. But, to my luck, she didn't. "Just a 'simple scratch'? That is definitely not a simple scratch! Tell me what happened! Please" Belle said growing even more worried. I sighed "Look, this is not good place to tell you. I'll tell you later. Kay'?" I said. Even though se was anxious to know what happened to my collarbone, she just nodded.
"Tell her what? Freak!" I heard Melany say behind me. "It's none of your concern, bitch." I told her. She quickly grabbed my hair and pinned me to the lockers. "Look bitch, you may feel smart calling me names but I will make sure to make your life miserable for the rest of your days here, so I would suggest you to start being nice to me if you don't want me to kick your ass right now." She menaced me. I managed to push her with my foot and she stumbled backwards. "How about you shove your fake face and your fake friends up your ass. I will never be nice to a sorry-ass bitch like you." I said back and behind her came two more girls. Anna and Veronica. They all charged towards me and tackled me. Anna and Veronica started punching me everywhere while Melany was just standing there, kicking me in the gut. I felt blood in my mouth and started to spit blood. The last thing I saw before I blacked out, was Ally and Belle tackling those bitches and me being carried out by Nathan.

Jeff's P.O.V

When I was sure that Nina was out of the forest, I went on killing. There was a man, probably in his mid 40's. I hid behind a bush and just as he was passing by, I jumped, and tackled him. I pinned him to the floor and, as always, told him "Go To Sleep!" I then proceeded to stab him everywhere in his face and chest. Once I was satisfied, I got up and started walking home.

Just as I was walking home, I heard ambulances going to Nina's school. I immediately ran to see what happened but I gave it my distance because.... you know.... my face and shit. I saw a guy carrying a girl. I tried to focus more on that girl which turned out to be no other than Nina. She looked badly injured. That guy was carrying her to an ambulance.... Wait.... What happened? I really had no time to think of stupid things like that so I just followed the ambulance to the hospital. I hid behind a bush so that no one would notice me. I saw her being carried by a hospital bed. She was unconscious or so it seemed. I stayed hidden there until I thought would be time for her to be in a room.
I went to the lobby and asked for her. Of course, I had my hoodie pulled up so that people wouldn't see my gorgeous face. The nurse gave me a warm smile and gave me her room number. It was room 256. So I went upstairs and to her room and saw her laying on the hospital bed. She had a black eye and several bandages on her arms and her waist. She also had multiple scratches on her face and the wonderful cut I gave her on her collarbone. I was about to end her from her misery. I grabbed the hilt of my knife and pressed it tight . I walked over to her but just as I was about to kill her, the door opened. I quickly jumped off the window and once again, headed to the mansion.

__________________________

I hope that you are enjoying the story and if you are, don't forget to hit that star at the bottom. And if you aren't , well, I think I can live with that ;-; maybe... Just maybe
Have a good night/day ^.^