4

Back in the classroom, you locked eyes with your brother. Two of the girls pushed you towards him.

You turned to look back at them. They all held thumbs up at you- at least you think, it's kind of hard to tell whatever Hagakure is doing. Encouragement... that's also new.

You walked over to Izuku. You touched his shoulder.

Y/n: Zu... I am sorry for... I lost my cool again. We both have things that can't be explained to the other. Let's talk about it. I will tell you whatever you want to know but you have to be completely honest as well.

The day ended, Izuku and you got permission to go for a walk to talk.

UA had a wide range of unbuilt land. You were able to isolate your conversation in basically the middle of nowhere, you didn't say a word until you knew you were alone.

Y/n: I am not actually allowed to tell you anything.

Izuku: what does that-

Y/n: There are people that could kill me for talking.

Izuku: Y/n... What have you gotten yourself into?

Y/n: I can't tell you until you tell me what you are hiding. If you can't... then disclosing information can lead to my removal.

Izuku: Your... Removal... Why are you talking like you are replaceable? What is going on Y/n?

Y/n: Izuku... you must tell me what you are hiding.

He didn't look away from your gaze.

Y/n: Izuku... Please.

He sighed and then began.

Izuku: The day that we fought, you know that I was involved in the sludge villain attack. But I never told you about how I met Almight.

Y/n: You didn't talk to me at all after that day.

Izuku: It was because I could not keep it a secret from you. My dream was coming true, and you were the first person I wanted to spill my guts too. I am no longer quirkless... I have gotten a power from my idol that has been passed down for generations, getting stronger with each person.

Y/n: What are you saying...?

Izuku: Almight gave me his quirk. It is called One for All.

Y/n: Is it somehow tied to the villain All for One?

Izuku: Yes... but I am now becoming the force against his evil.

Y/n: You are in no way in league with any of the villains?

Izuku: What? of course not!

Y/n: Zu. I am not joking. This is serious.

Izuku looked concerned. Why would you ask such a strange question? Izuku had many questions that needed answers.

Izuku: I told my secret. That is something that isn't a joke either.

Y/n: I believe you. And you need to understand that my job here isn't taken lightly either.

Izuku stopped for a second.

Izuku: Job?

Y/n: When I left, I didn't go to a normal high school like you and mom thought. I was recruited by a special government agency called Spectra. I was trained right away. I didn't get any rest or time off. I went to hell and back to get where I am now. Principal Nezu called into Spectra requesting a student agent.