3| ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

After four years of suffering together, as well as experiencing some strange times with the Emperor and Felix, you have grown closer to Felix and Claude as days and months have passed, despite the teasing and mocking they give you. Sometimes, you sneak out at night to 'spy' on Athanasia without her noticing you. You want to meet her, but you also want to keep it a secret and surprise her.

You're inside Claude's office, currently looking outside the window lost in thoughts. Claude notices this but continues to do his work until he is done. He noticed that you were quite down these past days, and not knowing what is on your mind he ignores the feeling, but he can't this feeling deep inside of him.

"Maybe after this, his majesty should take a walk?" Felix recommended the Emperor, this took your interest, and look at Claude, who pause before sighing in exhaustion, "I suppose a walk would be better. Let's go." he stood up from his seat and grab you who squealed in surprise. 'I can walk you know.' trying to get out of his grasp, he notices.

"Stop it. Alena." Felix glanced at the sight, "Hm? Maybe Alena, wanted to take a walk without being carried?" you look at Felix and nodded your head aggressively, 'Now put me down!' Claude could only sigh and let you go carefully, but not without a poke on the head making you stumble on the ground.

'You MOTHERFU!-'

[<3]

Hopping alongside the Emperor, almost as if you were his pet, even though you are just a bunny. If someone else saw the two of you, they would think it's either weird or compliment how cute it is, but they surely don't know what's coming for them. When this bunny is right here, it can go into a rampage.

'My, I miss walking but not hopping but still!' happily walking your happy though you were quick to shift when you trip by someone's foot, and your face perfectly landed on the ground. 'For the love of god! Please STOP! Bullying me!!' you began to tear up from this and the pain you receive.

"I told you I should have carried you. You don't know when this would happen," Claude said as he walked towards you.

"Shut UP! Don't talk to me!" You looked the other way as you caressed your cute face. Claude didn't like this and grabbed you rather roughly. "He-hey! I said don't-" His thumb caressed your face, taking some dirt off your face. "Why are you acting this way!? I hate it!" You pushed his thumb away, making him sigh in annoyance at your stubbornness. 

"Alena must want me to carry her?" Felix tried to stop the tension between you two and was sweatdropped. 'Yes, please!' You mentally agreed, but your mood changed with Claude's response. "No, I'll do the carrying." Claude declined the offer, making Felix smile apologetically. 'Felix! I'll come to cuddle with you later!' You mentally cried for Felix, who bravely tried to get into your business.

"Now, stop that, and let's continue to walk." Claude placed you on his forearm, where he hangs some clothes and continued to walk with Felix behind him. 'I'll stop when you stop being a prick.'

[<3]

'This is borinngggggg~ I wanna walk.' you whined, leaning your head backward in boredom. "Hm?" the confused hummed Claude making you look up at his face, seemingly he was confused about what he was seeing. Looking down where he was looking at you raise a brow, 'Small footprints.'

'.....'

"....."

'Is Athy!!' jumping out of his forearm he got surprised but didn't show it. 'I'm coming honey!' you hop your way where the trace of footprints is, looking behind you if Cluade and Felix are following you, and they are. 'Get your ass here asap.' 

Hopping your way fast, Claude see that you were eager to see this person. He then sees the sight of a golden statue, his eye narrowed slightly when he felt that pain in his chest again, but he knew well that he got to hide it. "What is this filthy bug doing in my palace?" his cold tone made the blonde kid flinch, and she quickly turned around to see who it was, only for her blood to run cold.

[<3]

Her jewel eyes met his, the same eyes as hers. When she dropped her bag of jewels, it made a sound that filled the tension in the air. You looked at them, sweatdropped. 'Oh my, her bag of riches.'

"That face. I've seen it before," Calide said, Athy was shocked as she took a good look at the person right in front of her, trembling in fear for her life.

The same as hers. I have never seen him in the flesh before, but I know that this guy is Claude de Alger Obelia. She trembles in fear for her life, "...Yes. Was it that dancer from Siodonna? You look like that wench," Claude said after a moment of silence. "Then again, it doesn't matter who she came from."

As for you, you just looked at the scene right in front of you. 'You'll be fine. I do wish to join in, but I think it would be best to comfort you later.' You looked at her in pity. 'Athy sure is struggling to live a normal life for sure. But I'm sure that even with my help, you'll live peacefully.'

"Your majesty," Felix said, looking at Claude and worried for the princess's life. Leaning down, Claude reached for Athy, lifting her chin with his index finger before smirking.

"And I think I remember what that wench named you. I believe it was Anthanasia," his aura made her tremble in fear. Felix struggled,' Hey! Lower your aura, would you?' You shivered, looking wary of the Emperor. 'I didn't expect that this could be heavy.'

"Back then, you were a tiny bug that couldn't even lift its head. You've grown a lot," Claude continued.

Her legs trembled even more at the thought that the Emperor was going to kill her right here, right now. She even wondered why the Emperor was acting weird; he shouldn't have ignored her as he was written to do so.

Then another filled the place. Looking down at where the noise came from, she saw a newly fallen bag beside her with a few gemstones rolling on the ground. 'Rest in peace-'

The ruby rolled towards the Emperor's direction and stopped rolling by hitting his slippers. He glanced at the ruby before looking at Athy, who was sweating a lot and expecting to be killed. Instead, he lifted her. Her face was not so close to his, her wide eyes looking at his dull once in surprise and terror.

"You're heavy," he said.

'This is giving me deja vu,'  you thought, looking at the scene in front of you and remembering the times he kept bullying you for your chubby cheeks, and how heavy you are. 

"You have chubby cheeks, but I didn't expect you to be this heavy," Claude continued, but it seemed to you that it was also directed at you. You glared at him at the back of his head.

"Now, what were you doing in my palace?" Lightning struck Athy as she realized the gravity of the situation. 'Dun dun dun. I should stop. In a situation like this...help-'

| If you liked this chapter, please don't hesitate to leave a vote and share your thoughts in the comments section below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! |