12| ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ

A/n: 😭 I couldn't send the full drawing. I could only send this part only. Still thinking to change her eye design but still purple. What do you think??

 What do you think??

[<3] 

Between you two, were silent. The other was staring in awe and the other froze, 'Oh my, ATHY!?!?' you panic on the inside. 'Wh- how did she get here-' 

"Whoaa...." you could only stare at her back, "Princess...?" she snap back to reality, "Huh? M-miss BUNNY!" you jumped when she exclaimed, "Oh my!" you grab her right away when she throw herself to you. You and her look at each other, "Um...H-hi??" you sweatdropped. 

"Hello, Miss Bunny." she greeted back a smiled changing your awkward one to a real one. "H-how did you..." you doze off trying to know how she knew, but you got back to reality when Athy caress your hair.

"Athy knows your Miss Bunny because of your eyes!" your eyes soften then caress her cheek she leans back from your touch. 

'I like Miss Bunny's, touch.' she hummed at how soft they are. 

"Did Lucas send you here? Where is he?" Athy irk a bit when she heard you asking for Lucas. Can't she have a big moment with you?  "Um...."

"I'm here." Lucas presents himself beside you looking at Athy with a smug expression, "Seems like Princess wants some alone time with Miss Bunny."

You chuckled when you saw Athy pouted and glared at Lucas who was looking the other way still had a smirk on his face. 'Yeah! I am sure!' 

Athy looked at you when you chuckled, 'AHHH! I'm fangirling!' but then she thought of something or so someone. She clenches your top dress catching your attention.  

"Miss Bunny..." 

"Yes?" you look at her noticing her sad expression, making you worried, "Hey did something happen while I was gone??" You put her back on the floor and put your hand on her cheek. 

Athy nodded slowly, "Papa and Felix...They were upset that you're not there with them. They were worried sick." you stop your every move when you heard the Princess calling their names. Your face began to pale, at the thought of going back but Athy's words made you have second thoughts.