9| ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ

'You good?' You look at Claude who seems to be more spaced out and tired, even if you were by his side you don't know inside his mind. 'Definitely Diana...?' you were sitting on one of his throne arms, you pat his arm that leans his head on. He snaps back to reality and looks at you tiredly, 'Bro need some damn sleep, jeez being an Emperor surely is tiring and not for everyone that's for sure.' you sweatdropped, looking at him worried. He sighed before patting your head and then rubbing it rather harshly so that when he let go your head turn more fluffy.

'I should be anger but I let you slide since your damn tired.' you clench your paw, You then heard the front door creak open revealing Felix and Princess Athanasia. 

"Daddy! Miss Bunny! I missed you!" Athy greeted her father. It had been two years now, and Athy had grown and their relationship between father and daughter was still the same but some started to change. As for you, you are still small and didn't even weigh much. You began to lose hope at that moment from not growing. 

Her father didn't even bother to greet her or talk about something else and just sat. Athy sweatdropped, 'You asked your sweat daughter to come to see you after such a long time and you're tired?' but she gets it like you do. 

Felix awkwardly look at the scene and decided, "Your Majesty, the weather's nice today. How about going for a walk outside?" 

"A walk...That doesn't sound so bad." you look at him, 'Tsk, Damn nobles dare to tire their Emperor, they look down at him too much.' bad-mouthing every noble even talking death threat to them. That you didn't notice that you were being carried as Claude started to get up from his throne and walk.  

Not until Athy unconsciously grabbed his clothes thinking it was Felix from the corner of her eyes. She was fixated on looking at the throne. 

"What is it?"  

"Hmm?" Athy looked at who it was and saw it was her father, immediately letting go of his clothes in shock. 'I-I thought you were Felix!' 

"Ah! She's asking you to pick her up, your Majesty." Felix told his Majesty, and Athy panicked. 'GAH! No! That's not it!' 

"Pick her up?"

"Yes. She does that a lot to me too when her legs hurt from walking." Before Athy could make an excuse she was pulled from one of the parts of the dress, She yelps in pain and in surprise and was now dangling from her father's hold.

Athy was struggling to get out of his grasp. he huffed in annoyance. "Hold still. You're heavy enough as it is," he complained. 'Then why hold me for the past...um...PAst! 6 years!' 

"Your Majesty, If you gra- Carry her that way, It may cause the Princess discomfort." Felix immediately said moving closer to the two. "She just needs to sit there and hold still. What part of that's uncomfortable?"

'Bitch! She's not BREATHING!' 

Felix carried to Princess immediately who wrap her arms around his neck, "Rather than that, you should carry her like this, Your Majesty." he instructed him showing how it was done. 

"Just like how you hold Alena. Here, please try holding her like I did just now." Felix said about to pull Athy but she tighten her grip, "I just want Felix to carry me!" 

"....."

"....."

Felix felt fluttered by this and cough through his fist, "If that is what the Princess wishes, I suppose I don't have a choice."

"..."

'...Felix had her over to us.'

"Shall we, your Majesty? We will follow behind you."