❤️

Hello guys 🙋‍♀️
Mein aa gai vapas muh uthake 🙈. Apke ke liye ek taaza garama garam update hazir hai . Krupaya apna thodu sa vakt nikalkar like aur comment zarur karna. Iss se pehle muje jute chappal pade I'm going 🏃‍♀️ , enjoy the update.

__________________

It was sunday afternoon when Jay was sulking as he was alone in his room coz purva had to go to hospital as there was some emergency. It's been 3 hrs and she is not yet home he was feeling uneasy so he was about to call her just when his phone rang and it was from his orthopaedic colleague . He answered "Hey aryan , wassup ,sunday ko kaise call Kiya ?"
" Umm Jay ...jay ek emergency hai you'll have to came soon I need surgeons opinion on this case". Aryan said.
Jay found him hesitating which was a bit wierd so he replied "Isme itna hesitate kyu kar Raha hai , abhi aata hu "
"Thanks jay but thoda jaldi ana "
"Ok ata hu " saying he left for hospital.

After reaching hospital he directly went to casualty and asked about emergency case about which aryan was talking but instead they asked him to immediately go to VIP room .
As soon as he entered VIP room he was shocked not able to move,not able to think, not able to process anything.

There was purva sitting on bed with tears stained face and Aryan was plastering her right hand .As soon as he realised what was going on he rushed to her side and panicked "Purva kya hua , tumhe lagi kaise , aur tumne mujhe call kyu nahi Kiya , tum toh emergency case me thi , shit me kya ye sab puch Raha hu tum haath dikhao apna , aur kaha lagi hai , xray karvaya , fracture serious toh nahi hai na ...."
"Jay please shant ho jao mujhe kuch nahi hua hai relax panic mat Karo please" purva said
Aryan intervened  "Jay relax right hand me fracture hai jise me plaster kar Raha hu and right leg me thoda laceration hai jiski dressing maine kar di hai "
Jay relaxed a bit and gave her a tight side hug fearing if anything serious could have happened to her whereas purva hid her face in his chest as it was still paining her meanwhile Aryan was done with her plaster.

Once done aryan asked jay to come out to have a talk. He explained how she got into accident infront of hospital when she was leaving the hospital and there was a car coming from wrong side. He also assured him that he took care about the culprit ." Jay relax ...jyada serious nahi hai kuch bhi , maine dressing kar di hai right leg me but you will have to change it timely and usse tt ka injection bhi lagana padega since you know this was road accident , also hume blood reports karne padege to see if there is any infection but since woh abhi thodi dari hui hai and she is in pain we will do it tomorrow, I will get ready discharge papers you can take her home in an hour".

"Ok I'll take care and thank you so much aryan for taking her care ." Jay said giving him a hug after which Aryan left from there whereas Jay entered her room.He rushed to her side and gave her a hug which she reciprocated but she felt something wet on her shoulder . She lifted his face to find tears ditching his eyes and Rolling down on his face she wiped his tears gave him a forehead kiss and asked
"Jay kya hua , mein bilkul thik hu , please relax ho jao" saying this she again took him into tight hug with her left hand hand.
"Purva agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh mein mar..." He stopped by purva's kiss on his lips .
"Jay kuch nahi hua mujhe aur na hi kuch hoga stop overthinking aur me itni jaldi tumhara picha chodke nahi janewali, abhi toh Hume hamre bachon ke bachon ki shadi enjoy karni hai . Jay hum retirement ke baad kya karenge iska plan toh hamne banaya hi nahi hai " she said cutely. And Jay chuckled on hearing her and  gave her a peck . Just then Aryan knocked and said that they can go home.

Jay was about to pick her up "jay kya kar rahe ho me khud chal lungi , sab patients dekhenge toh kya sochenge ?"
"Yahi ki kitna acha husband hai apne biwi ki kitni care karta hai "saying this he carefully lifts her up and goes out where people went aww seeing them and purva hides her blushing face in his neck whereas jay kept his face straight controlling the blush.
Aryan followed them and opened car door and Jay places her carefully on passanger seat adjusting her leg carefully once done he closes the door and Aryan hands over discharge papers, TT injection and some painkiller injection and dressing material to him .Jay hugs him and thanks him in return.Jay took his seat and leaned towards her to help her with seatbelt carefull enough to not hurt her fractured hand. His side profile of face was very close to her face . Purva placed her hand on other side of his cheek pulling him closer and placing a peck on his cheek . Jay was not expecting this .He turned his face a but towards her and raised his eyebrow with a smirk on his face which made her shy and look out of window . He just pulled her face towards him and gave a quick peck on her lips. After which they left for home.

Ok bas itna hi baki ke liye wait for another update.
Also thanks to @MaryamMalik092 for suggesting this plot 🤗