💜

They were lying on bed ready to sleep but purva was not in mood , she was stressing about tomorrow's blood tests.

"Purva kya hua bacche ,sleep " he said.

"Jay mujhe test nahi karvane , mujhe needle prick nahi chahiye, Darr lagta hai " she said like a baby.

Jay pulled her closer and said "bacche tests toh karvane padenge na , and I'm there with you na , acha chodo ye sab mat socho kal ka kal dekhenge abhi so jao chalo" , he cuddled her.

Purva still was wide awake on seeing this Jay started patting her head. Soon both of them slept.

Midnight 3 am
Jay's sleep broke not feeling purva beside her . He woke and saw washroom's light on .
He went near her and saw her vomiting her guts out . He immediately ran towards her held her hairs behind her back and started rubbing her back . "Jaan are you ok " he asked once she was done.

She just noded , after she brushed jay lifted her up while she put her head on his chest . He made her sit on bed and went to bring nimbu paani for her. When he came he saw she had her eyes closed and leaned back on bedrest.

"Purva bacche utho yeh pilo accha lagega tumhe " he said and sat beside her .
She got up making jay look at her in confusion but soon it was cleared when she sat on his lap in fetal position. Jay held her close , made her drink it while rubbing her back . Soon they both slept.

In morning
Purva had her favourite for breakfast as mina prepared everything knowing that she vomitted out at night and Jay made sure that she eat well so that she doesn't feel weak.

In afternoon after having their lunch
Jar took purva for her blood checkup while purva was whining "jay nahi na please na , aapko pata hai mujhe dar lagta hai , phir bhi aap zid kar rahe ho "

"Zid tum kar rahi ho purva , aur yeh sab tumhare aur baby ke health ke liye hi hai na " he said and she just stopped her argument listening about baby's health.
"Ok I'll do it " she said

Purva was sitting on chair while jay was standing beside her on right side and nurse was preparing for sample collection.
As soon as nurse started cleaning her hand with alcohol she started to wiggle " jay dar lag raha hai " with teary eyes.

"Mein hu na bacche relax " he said and held her left hand in stable position so that nurse could collect blood.
As sister started collecting blood she hissed and She hid her head in Jay's torso while he kept his other hand on back of her hair , caressing it and holding her close to him.
Once done she looked up towards jay with teary eyes and lips pouting .
He held her face between his palms and wiped off her tears and gave her a forehead kiss.

They were told that reports will come in evening so they continued their work and left for home.

At home .
Purva was feeling low because of hormonal.changes . She had puked in morning after that blood collection and crying made her feel low .
At dinner table everyone was cheering her and kishor had got some gulab jamun for her from sweet shop which made her eyes twinkle .
"Papa thank you so much " she said and kishor just patted her head .
"Mujhe bohot ache Lage , thank you " she said again.
"Bas toh phir enjoy Karo gulab jamun " kishor said .
After that kishor made sure to keep gulab jamun stocked in their home.

2 months later ..

After dinner they were in their room were purva was lying on bed and Jay was
sitting beside her and manovofying her to take TT injection.
Purva was not ready for it . She was feeling low because of her vomiting though it reduced significantly in these 2 months but today she puked 2 times.
Jay tried explaining her "purva le lo na please for our baby , please , uske baad I'll do whatever you want "

She still was reluctant . Jay somehow managed to agree her for injection after 1/2 hr of explanation and coaxing.

He got injection loaded and asked purva to turn around . He soon got her panties slight down and introduced needle into her skin making her hiss .
Once done he made her turn and looked at her , she was crying . Though this was very small thing but she was getting irritated because of her nausea.

Jay pulled her in his lap and rubbed her back till she calmed down .

He placed his hand on her belly and said " baby mumma ko please pareshan mat karo , dekha mumma kitni murjha gai hai , and apke liye kitne injections le rahi , hum dono ko milke mumma ka khayal rakhna hoga na "
This made purva's eyes teary , she placed her hand on his cheek and said " jay I love you and baby mumma loves you too " placing her hand on Jay's which was on her belly .

Jay couldn't see her crying more so he took her on long drive and they had icecream to change purva's mood and this actually worked .

Once they were home Purva settled on bed and as soon as Jay came out of washroom she said " jay tumne bola tha ki agar mein injection le lungi toh aap jo mein kahugi voh karoge " with smirk on her face .
Jay could see that something mischievous is going in her head . While walking towards bed he said " ha bolo kya chahiye tumhe ".

Just as he was about to sit on bed she said " nahi ruko , don't sit " and Jay stood on side of bed were she was sitting and raised her eyebrows to her in confusion.

"Strip " she said and jay stood their with her mouth open.

Jay knew that purva was very turned on these days because of her hormones. One second she is cranky and other second she is happy nd other second turned on. When siddhi did her checkup and explained her about her pregnancy and restrictions, she also teased her that they can continue with their sex life till 6-7 months of pregnancy unless there is some bleeding or other complications.

"Strip I said " purva said in stern voice bringing him back out of his thoughts.
Her stern voice filled with dominance was turning him on now.

He took out his shirt followed by his pants while looking into her eyes .
He then removed his underwear and was standing naked infront of her.

"Come here " she demanded and he stood infront of her very close to her . Purva was sitting on bed . She took his junior in her hand and started stroking him which made jay moan . She was stroking , licking his tip and teasing him .
"Jaan please baby stop teasing me ". He said

She started stroking him hard and soon when he was about to cum she left him

" goodnight jay "she wished him and lied down on bed pulling blanket over her head .

Jay stood there in shock not understanding what she just did , he then understood just because jay gave her injection she was now taking revenge .

He went on other side of bed and entered inside blanket and pulling her in back hug he said " purva please baby don't do this please ".

" Jay let me sleep , I'm exhausted after you gave me injection " she said but jay knew that she was lying because jay could see her smirking from her sideface.

"Purva please baby ,please you can't leave me turned on " he was begging her but purva didn't listen to him .

He then without any warning entered his hand inside her undies , purva was just in his shirt and her undies.

He started stroking her clit and playing with her folds which made her moan
" ahh jay " and she turned to face him.
Jay was now hovering over her and kissing her lips , biting her neck . Soon she was naked under him moaning his name while he was pushing his member in and out of her .

They made love till midnight and slept in eachother's arms.

Kaisa laga ?
Feedback jarur dena and vote bhi kar hi Dena