💜

At midnight when everyone was sleeping purva woke up as she was craving for burger. She wanted to go downstairs and make one for her but jay had given her strict instructions about not going out of bed alone at night even if she had to use washroom

She was in double mind weither or not to wake up him , but her desire for having burger was increasing with every passing second.

She woke up and sat with her back resting on headrest and shook jay but he didn't wake up . She tried calling jay but he just groaned and went back to sleep.

" Purva agar kuch bhi kaam ho toh mujhe uthana , raat ko akele kahi mat jana aur dekho ab utha rahi hu toh uth nahi rahe kya karu " she was mumbling

She was thinking how to wake him up when she got idea . Jay's back was facing to her so she just got up a little ,adjusted herself a bit and kicked his ass making him wake up in a jolt only to see purva giggling . "Did you just kick me " he asked still being in daze .

"Yes kyuki tum uth nahi rahe the ,kitne avaj lagaye " she whined.

"Bolo meri donkey kya kaam hai " he asked teasing her.

"Haww donkey , mujhe kuch kaam nahi hai so Jaye AAP , baby dekh rahe ho papa ko ab mumma moti ho gai hai toh ab unhe mumma pasand nahi ,na mumma ki baat sunte aur unhe donkey bhi bula rahe hai " she was speaking to baby while lying down and taking quilt on her .

Jay smiled and took her into back hug " sorry baba mein toh mazak kar raha tha , bolo kyu uthaya mujhe " he asked .

Purva was craving very badly for burger so she decided to let it go " woh mujhe burger khana hai " she said.

"Ok tum baitho mein bana ke ata hu " he said while getting out of bed.

" Jay mujhe bhi le chalo na " she said showing him puppy eyes.

"Ok chalo " saying that he lifted her up and went to kitchen placing her on kitchen counter . He started making burger while she was just staring at him . When he was done with making it she demanded to add cheese in it which he did .

Jay stood infront of him while she was sitting on counter, he started feeding her burger, she asked him to have some but he denied " tum khao " , once done he saw there was sauce on corner of her lips , he leaned and licked it , when he was about to go back purva held his neck Nd took him for a passionate kiss.
And they went to sleep.

9 month of pregnancy

Purva and jay were lying in bed when Jay turned and layed on his stomach facing her .
" Purva tumhe toh feel hota hoga na baby ka back kaha Pe hai and limbs kaha pe hai " he asked in amused tone and she noded and was about to speak but was interrupted
" Wait mujhe batana nahi mein kudh feel karna chata hu " he said.

He lifted her tshirt up exposing her belly . He palpated right side of belly then left side , then area near her chest and then downside of belly .

"Purva back right side hai kya , ek continuous hard structure feel ho Raha hai " he said taking purva's hand and making her feel it .
"Yess and this side limbs hai " saying she took his hand and placed it on left side of belly making him feel multiple knob like structures.

He then felt baby buttocks on upper side and head on lower side towards her pelvis .

Purva was happy seeing how excited he was to feel baby . He got up and got stethoscope to hear baby's heartbeat.
He placed stethoscope where baby's back is and was hearing it with concentration and purva had a look of admiration on her face.

Few days later ....

All were sitting on dining table to have breakfast when purva water broke and she screamed "jay my waterbroke , baby is going to be out , ouchh contractions badh rahe hai " she winced in pain
Everyone got alert , kishor went to get a car , mina went to get her hospital bag and jay picked her up and put her in car .

Soon they reached hospital and purva was taken inside . She was full dilated that means she was ready to deliver baby .
Jay was beside her encouraging her to push such that her push was coordinated with her contractions .

It was hard for jay to see her in pain and screaming but he had no other choice . He was just proud of her , how efficiently she handled this journey without any complaints.

"Purva bache just last time push with all your force baby , push when next contraction start , ok " he said while caressing her head with one hand and holding her hand in other and purva just nodded to him

When next contraction started jay and doctors encouraged her to push hard and she did . Everyone could hear baby's cry , yes baby was out .

"Jiju come hear fast " siddhi said and jay went towards her .

"Take this scissors and cut the cord " she said .

"Mein kaise " he asked being scared that he will hurt baby .

"Are kaise matlab , have your gloves take scissors and cut , aap surgeon ho cut karna toh ata hai na apko " she said and jay looked at purva who nodes her head encouraging him to go ahead .

He cut the cord with tears in his eyes seeing his beautiful princess.

Baby was cleaned and showed to purva to identify the gender and she said " our princess is here jay " and jay gave her a wide smile.

(Ok so If you guys don't know this just to tell you doctors don't tell gender of baby they ask mother and relatives to look and tell you what gender it is )

After cleaning baby was handed over to jay whi took her to her grandparents and purva was still inside .

Once purva was shifted he went near her and handed baby to her and sat beside her taking her into sidehug. Purva was looking at her babygirl and said " jay this is not fair , she is your carbon copy " to which Jay laughed and kishor captured this moment in his phone....Purva in Jay's arms while their princess was in purvas arms and them laughing .

The end

Did you guys not like it , comments nahi kar rahe ho tumlog .
The pregnancy journey ends.