❤️

Mature content ahead skip if you are uncomfortable. Waise mein janti hu everyone will read 🤭but warning dena Mera kaam hai 🤣.
Last part is here enjoy reading.

It's been 3 weeks to her accident and her leg injury was healed completely and her fracture was almost healed and her plaster would be off her hand by next week .

It was midnight, purva was sitting with her back leaned on head support. She was waiting for jay .

He had went down to bring ice cream for her since she craved for it .

Purva was frustrated coz of abstinence since her accident.

Jay didn't move ahead of kissing her after 1st day of accident where he tried to ease down her pain using her fingers.He was afraid of hurting her injury .

Jay entered the room ,locked it and came towards her while Purva was drooling looking at him in his shirt with top 3 buttons open and shots which reached his mid thigh.

Jay unaware of her thoughts sat beside her and showed her bowl of ice cream.

"Jay tumhari ice cream kaha hai ?" She said

" Mera Mann nahi hai , tum khao " he replied.

" No problem hum share karke khayenge "she said

He hold the bowl and started feeding her just when she got an idea .

She took spoon full of ice cream with her left hand and lifted spoon near his lips asking him to eat . But just when he was about to eat she spilled the ice cream on his chest which was in view due to open buttons.

"Sorry jay mein saaf kar deti hu " saying this she started messing it more with her left hand as right one was plastered.

"Pchh sorry yeh aur messy ho raha hai " she said but she was smirking internally .

" Koi baat nahi mein saaf karke ata hu " saying this he was about to get up when she held his hand and made him sit .
She came close to him and sat on his lap straddling him and started licking it sensuously and kissing his Adam's apple. Jay was turned on .

" Purva yeh ... Yeh kya ..kya kar rahi ho " he said stuttering.

" Please jay I need you please " she said looking in eyes and her hand which were on his chest now moving up and holding his neck.

"Purav abhi nahi " he said while removing her hand . It was very difficult for him to control but her health was his priority.

" Kyu nahi jay " she asked with disappointment which Jay could see .

" Jaan tumhara haat abhi tak thik nahi hua hai , I don't want to hurt you " he said trying to convince her.

" Mera haath thik hai jay , mujhe dard nahi ho raha , we will be careful while doing it , please " she said while moving her face very close to his with just inch of gap between their lips while his hands were on her waist.

Jay let his lust take over and placed his lips on her .

Still being in kiss he made her lie down properly and removed neckband of her right hand and set her plastered hand away from her body so that it doesn't get hurt.

He started placing kiss all over her face then coming down to her neck placing kisses there . He even bit her neck sucking and soothing it which send shivers down her spine .

He carefully removed her shirt followed by her skirt leaving her in her bra and panty .

Jay was hovering over her carefull enough to not injure her right hand and purva was tracing his abs with her left hand.

She moved her hand downwards and placed it on his junior massaging it and making him groan

" Ummhh  Jaan " on hearing him she got courage and she slipped her hand inside his shots and underwear and now grabbing his shaft directly and stroking it " fuck baby " he groaned saying this he stood up and discarded all of her clothes .

He was standing in front of her and removing his clothes which was a sexy view for her .

Purva was turned on seeing this so she slipped her hand on her clit seeing him and started stroking herself.

On seeing this Jay pulled her hand away and flickered her clit making her shudder.

" Jaan you are not allowed to touch yourself in this way unless I ask you understood " he demanded and slapped her womanhood making her moan .

Her core was already dripping juices so he skipped the foreplay .

He hovered over her and kissed her neck and without giving any warning he entered her which made her moan his name loudly " huhh Jayyyy"

He held her left hand above her head not allowing her to touch him .

She was not able to use her right hand while Jay's one hand was on her boobs grabbing it & pinching her nipples while thrusting inside her making it more pleasurable for her but she was getting frustrated as he wasn't allowing her to touch him.

Jay showed some mercy on her and let go off her hand.

With another thrust they both came together.

Jay got up and cleaned himself after which he cleaned her with wet towel. He then picked her up and took her to washroom to pee after their wild deed.

He took her to bed made her wear his shirt and they both slept peacefully.

1 month later...

"Yes jay I did it " saying this she hugged him tightly.

" Bola tha na Maine faltu mein dar rahi thi tum " he said and moved a little back from their hug  to kiss her forehead.

"I'm proud of my bacha " he said and she smiled widely.

Purva had successfully drove them to hospital after lot of fear , self doubt and hesitancy .

In this one month she had got her plaster removed and she was doing her physiotherapy to regain his hand strength.She was afraid to drive again but with jay by her side she regained her confidence back ..

"Thank you jay for not giving up on me , thank you for everything" she said.

"No need dear just be by my side forever " saying this he kissed her and screen froze...

... The end ...