Bonus

Sorry for making you guys wait but no more so start reading
Also I haven't done proofreading so agar koi galti hai toh please samaj Jana autocorrect ke wajah se hai 🤭

2 days later

Jay entered  room only to see Purva looking at their little princess with worried eyes seeing which he questioned her "Purva kya hua ? Kis bare me soch rahi ho ?"

Seeing jay coming towards her she forwarded her hand inviting him to sit next to her which he did and keeping her head on his shoulder she said
" jay tumhe nahi lagta princess kuch jyada hi soti hai "

Jay took her in side hug and caressing her arm said " yeh toh achi baat hai na " . she was worried that princess was sleeping a lot and was not taking fed properly  , not pondering on her thoughts she nodded to Jay but hissed suddenly

"Kya hua hai Purva tumhe pain ho raha hai ? Kaha dard hai ? " he asked in worried tone

" kuch nahi jay nothing to worry , chalo khana kha lete hai " saying this she stood up while jay lifted up her sleeping princess and they came downstairs for dinner .

After dinner was done all were sitting in living room playing with little jellybean when Purva suddenly left for their room saying she was tired and needed some rest but jay could feel something was wrong with her but decided to give her some alone time.

After sometime when princess slept he took her upstairs and put her in craddle and headed towards bed only to see Purva's back facing him .
"So gai kya Purva " he asked but there came no reply ,thinking that she has slept he went to change but when he stepped out of bathroom he heard her sniffing.

He ran towards bed immediately and sitting near her , caressing her hairs he asked " kya hua jaan ro kya rahi ho " .

" jay she is not taking feeds properly , sirf soti rehti hai aise toh she will get weak " she said tears rolling down

"Shh pehle toh Rona band karo " he said
But she still continued while saying " does she not like me Jay , woh mujhse feed kyu nahi le rahi "

Jay was shocked to see her blaming herself but he maintained his calm and said " Purva stop blaming yourself and stop crying jaan  , she's just a baby, she not liking you is not even a thing to think about "
Jay made her understand and clear her insecurities .
While they were sitting together hugging each other  their babygirl moved making them aware of her presence .
Jay took her to bed " ale mera baccha uth Gaya , chalo Abhi feed karlo , apki Abhi se bad habit hai khana khane me nakhare kar rahe  ho , Dekho mumma bear Kitni pareshan ho rahi hai , chalo be a good girl " while saying this he was swaying her and she was giggling at his talk and Purva also had a smile on her face.

He handed her to Purva and sat beside her to help Purva in nursing her . He placed a pillow on purvas lap and Purva kept princess on pillow and opened her top when Jay held princess's neck and guided her towards Purva's breasts to latch  and while doing so he saw that her breasts were slightly red and just when she hissed and princess latched her breasts  . Jay looked at her face to see her not meeting his eyes . He touched his fingers to her breasts to find its temperature slightly raised confirming his doubt . He just raised his head to look at her and asked " Purva are your breasts engorged ?" He asked and found her nodding while looking down .

" kyu yaar Purva , bataya kyu nahi ? " he said being pisssed at her . She was afraid of his anger so she kept mum

Jay got up and came back with medication and gave it to her to which she said " Jay baby ko feed karna hai to medicines nahi lene "

" Don't worry ,These are safe , they won't affect baby , mujhe tumhari aur baby ki chinta hai ,bhale hi tumhe apni chinta na ho " saying this he handed her glass of water and handed her his shirt " isme change karlo you will feel better " .
Jay was not looking at Purva and she knew that he was upset with her
Jay took baby from her lap to which Purva said " Jay mujhe use feed karna hai "

He replied " pehle medicines le lo , thoda pain kam ho jayega toh thoda der baad feed kar Lena "
Purva smiled seeing at him so concerned about her and being angry with her for her sake.

Jay went to couch and took baby's clothes off and now baby was only in diaper  , he then took his shirt button off , Purva was observing him with confusion which  was cleared when she saw him placing baby on his bare chest . He was giving baby Kangaroo mother care and baby was lying on his chest without any tantrums . Jay was talking with baby in babyish language making Purva adore her cuties

After sometime Purva asked Jay to give baby to her so she can feed her . He came to her and made baby comfortably lie in her lap , helping her with opening shit buttons after which baby latched to her nipples which made Purva hiss a little . Jay in his worry laced tone asked " Abhi bhi pain ho raha hai ? "

" hmmm ek baar milk bahar nikal jayega toh it will get fine" she replied .
Jay didn't say anything but started massaging her breast the one from which baby was feeding so that milk can come out but Purva hissed a little " sorry jaan but thodi der me better feel hoga" and true to his words it did feel better .

Purva was looking at him all the while and she felt a need to clear the thing " Jay I'm sorry , mene sirf isliye nahi bataya coz Ik aap Bohot pareshan ho hospital ke politician wale case ko lekar "

"Purva I appreciate your concern for me but please jab baat Tumhare ya baby ke health se related ho toh please mujhse kuch chupaya mat karo " he replied and kissed her forehead only to see her smiling looking at her and just when baby unlatched and look at both of them busy in themselves so to gain attention she started patting Purva breasts and both mama and dada laughed looking at little attention seeker.

Soon baby bear slept and Jay put her in cradle coming back to bed with bowl containing oil . " Purva jaan lay on your back so I can massage your bobbies " he said in mischievous tone only to see her blushing .

She laid on bed and Jay sat beside her keeping bowl on side table . He slowly opened her shirt and started moving his finger from her neck to down sensuously only to earn a slap on his hand by Purva " focus Jay , Aapka concentration it a weak hai pata nahi tha "

" tum ek baar heal ho jao , bas mujhe green signal milte hi mein tumhe batata hi mera concentrate kitna strong hai " he said making her blush

" ok ok woh baad  me dekh lenge " she replied .

Jay took some oil in his hand and started massaging her breasts making her hiss initially but moan later . Once done he took Purva to bathroom and cleaned her .

And then they both went to sleep only to wake up every 2-3 hours to feed lazy baby bear who just keeps sleeping without having her feed and this also helped Purva heal  her engorgement .
Jay also got her pump to express her excess milk .

Kaaaisaaa lagaaa ?
Like comment Karke batao